Expecting || Tom Felton

Tom was at interview while you were home with Willow and your family.

"So we heard the news that your wife is expecting a baby?"

Tom smiled and pulled his leg up to his other and nodded his head, "Yes, she is and she's actually 5 months today."

The interviewer was shock and smiled, "Wow! How are you feeling in becoming a dad? And most importantly her becoming a mom?"

Tom placed his leg down and sat up and interlocked his fingers, "I'm excited to become a father. Y/N is excited too, but mostly tired and trying to process the whole situation and hoping everything is alright."

The crowd cheered and Tom smiled. The interviewer smiled and interlocked his fingers as well.

"I'm happy for you two. But explain to me I'm what way you mean she's is processing the situation and hoping everything is alright?"

Tom took a deep breath in and out and rubbed the back of his neck, "Well, first of all thank you. And the reason is because we were pregnant before. Well basically her. Unfortunately we lost the baby and it's been hard for both."

"I'm so sorry to hear that Tom," the interviewer said and looked at the camera,
"Y/N sending my love and prayer for you and your baby."

Tom smiled and the interviewer did as well.

—4 months later—

"4 months ago we had Tom come on the show and tell us about the news everyone wanted to hear," the interviewer said.

"And once again we have Tom Felton in the studio."

Tom entered the stage and everyone cheered as he waved to the audience. The interviewer stood up and shook Tom's hand as he got to chair he was going to sit at.

"Wow! 4 months already."

"Yes! Four months," Tom said with a smile.

"Congratulations on the baby Tom," the interviewer said.

"Thank you."

The interviewer faced the camera, "Kisses to Y/N and the new baby at home."

Tom smiled and interlocked his fingers as the interviewer looked back at Tom.

"So Tom how's everything at home now with the new baby?"

"I'm happy for our baby boy and everything has been wonderful," Tom said and the crowd cheered.

"That's amazing Tom. And what's the new bundle of joy's name?"

Tom smiled and poked his tongue to the bottom of his lip and chuckled, "his name is Andrew Alexander Felton."

"That's a beautiful name," the interviewer said.

"It sure is and he is the most adorable baby."

"Well once again congratulations on the baby."