Truth or Dare || Draco Malfoy

It was a Friday night and y/n was getting ready with Pansy for the Yearly Slytherin Common Room party. Y/n was placing her final touch to her lip as she pursed her lips together and moved the lipstick around. Pansy placed her things away and headed to her closet and choose an outfit for the night. 

"Y/n hurry up," Pansy yelled. 

Y/n laughed and placed her things away, "Pansy the party is literally downstairs, we aren't late."

Pansy laughed as she undressed and placed her little black dress that Blaise liked on her. Y/n got in her closet and undress and placed her emerald dress on and black heels. They looked at each other and did little flirty things to each other like best friends. 

Y/n then walked downstairs with Pansy and everyone stared. Pansy and y/n were the prettiest girls in the party and everyone knew. Blaise got near both and they walked together to grab a drink. Draco then bumped into y/n as he was holding onto Astoria. 

"Watch it," y/n said and Draco turned around to see who he bumped and rolled his eyes. 

Y/n rolled her eyes too and grabbed a drink and headed with her friends to the couch. Suddenly Pansy stood up and got everyone's attention. 

"Truth or Dare?

Everyone agreed and got together in a circle and Pansy started the game. 

"Y/n, truth or dare?"

Y/n thought, "truth."

Draco then laughed as y/n looked up and noticed Astoria on top of him, "you're boring you know that right?"

Pansy then spoke up, "Who do you hate the most?"

Y/n smirked and looked at Draco, "Malfoy!"

 Suddenly Draco's facial expression changed and Astoria kissed Draco's lip and he slightly smiled. After a few rounds Astoria felt Draco distant and crawled off Draco's lap and sat next to her friend. 

Blaise then spoke up, "Draco, my man, truth or dare?"

Draco smirked, "Dare," he said as he looked at y/n and she looked at him and rolled her eyes. 

"I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room, actually make out with the prettiest girl in the room." 

Everyone oohed and then stood in silent. Astoria fixed her hair and prepared her lips as she knew Draco was going to come and kiss her. 

Y/n didn't wanted to see this go down so she looked at Pansy and started a small talk. Seconds later, y/n left a cold hand with rings on her jaw turning her around. 

Draco looked into y/n's eyes and planted his lips on hers. They made out and everyone was shocked at Draco choice. 

"Oh that's fucked up, but actually good." 

Everyone cheered as they made out. Draco pulled away from the kiss and they smiled at each other. They went their ways to their friends and Pansy linked her arm with y/n and ooh-la-laed y/n as she never thought she was going to kiss her enemy. 

A few minutes later Astoria was yelling causing Pansy and y/n to turn around and seeing him being slapped on the face by her now ex-girlfriend. She walked away and y/n excused herself from Pansy and walked over to Draco. 

"Come with me," y/n said as she grabbed his hand and they walked away to her dorm. 

Y/n helped Draco with his busted lip and slapped cheek. Draco was pleased that y/n wasn't mad at her and allowed him to kiss her. Y/n smiled and planted a kiss on her lip. 

"You're at set to go now and have a good night sleep," y/n said and Draco nodded. 

Draco got up and kissed y/n again before heading out and seeing each other again tomorrow.