Missing More Than Anything || Tom Felton

⚠ This Story Might Be a Little Sad and Hurtful for Readers ⚠

Y/n was looking at herself in the mirror with a blank stare. She smooths down her dress and placed her necklace on. She let out a sigh and felt the memories rushing once more. Her brother knocked on her door frame and looked at her with a slight smile. 

"You, okay?" Her brother asked and she looked over with the corner of her eye and nodded. 

Y/n looked back at herself in the mirror and a tear slid down her cheek as she looked at a photo of Tom and her on the beach for their anniversary. Her brother walked towards her and slid into her vanity and herself to her hug. She let out all she had inside her, holding it in for days. 

They pulled away from the hug and she fixed herself once more and looked at herself in the mirror one last time before walking out. Her brother and she walked outside to their car and drove off to their destination. 

"You sure you're ready for this?" Her brother asked as they parked in the cemetery entrance. 

Y/n nodded and grabbed the flowers that were in the car and got out. She walked over as her brother gave her privacy. Y/n was crying all the way to the grave she needed to go to. Once she reached the gravestone, she placed the flowers down and squatted down with her hand placed on the stone and her finger rubbing against the death date. 

"Hey love, long time no see," y/n said as she tried to smile looking at the stone. 

TOM ANDREW FELTON SEPT. 22, 1987- MAR. 17, 2035 'Son, Husband and Friend'

Y/n broken down into tears knowing he was gone. A week ago, he was in her arms at the beach for their anniversary and the next he is gone. Many fans didn't know what he was going through, but y/n did, and she wishes she could've done more to help him. 

"I miss you so much baby. You meant the world to me and now you're gone. Out of my reach," y/n said as she sniffed and wiped some of her tears away. 

"You were my happiness for 12 years and still will be. I will live for both of us, but I wish that wasn't the case. I wish you were here."

After a while y/n's brother comes over and sees his sister sitting on the floor with bloodshot eyes and she looked up at him. He walked over to her and picked her up and took her to the car. 

"I have to let everyone know what happened," y/n said and her brother disagreed. 

"Y/n, yes he went through a lot, but do you really want people to know your business?"

Y/n nodded as they reached to the car, and she got inside and so did he so they can head home. Once they reached home, y/n ran upstairs and grabbed Tom's phone and opened Instagram. Many notifications were coming through and she began to read some of them. Some nice and others very mean and those comments were the ones she hated cause that's what cost his life. 

Y/n then turned the live on and decided to go live on his account. 

"Many of you guys know me. I was and still is Mrs. Felton and I came on here today to explain a little about Tom."

Some many people joined and gave their condolences towards her and the family. Y/n smiled =, but tears started to build up before she could say another word. 

"As you guys know, Tom is no longer with us," y/n said and bit her lip to stop some tears, "and it's still painful, but I'm here to tell you what happened."

"Tom was the most smiley, happy, caring, and loving husband. He was my everything and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. But with that also came depression, anxiety and scary moments."

Y/n looked down and then up the camera of the phone she placed on her vanity and noticed their picture together. Y/n grabbed it to show it to the Felton Family. 

"This was on our anniversary a week before Tom decide to take his life. Tom knew what he was doing and what he was going to leave behind."

"So many hate and negativity affected him, and he never showed it to you guys because all he wanted was to make you all happy. I would be the one to see him cry at night. I would be the one to pick him back up and move forward. I would be the one to hold his hand when he was scared. I was the one that was always by his side and watching him fall apart."

Y/n broke down in tears knowing she was holding a secret too and how much regret she has for not saying anything to Tom. She looked at the photo and cried even more and everyone on the live was trying and understanding her point of view. Not only did they lost their idol, but they were also losing her as well. 

"I also regret not being able to tell Tom we're pregnant and expecting our first baby. Our rainbow baby and I didn't even get a chance to tell him. He is going to miss everything from our baby because of all the hate and negative comments he was receiving and not only towards him but to me as well. That took a big turn on him."

Y/n then inhaled and exhaled deeply and looked at the camera, "I just want to say that please haters if you're watching this you won. You got what you wanted and ripped a person the most important person out of my life with the hate. And to his real fans please show love and support every day on Tom's Instagram and listen to all his music."

Y/n looked at the comments and smiled a little knowing people were supporting her and understanding that words do hurt people. And sometimes hate causing people to take a different turn and lose everything in the process. Y/n ended the live and walked over to her balcony and looked up in the sky and smiled holding the picture to her chest. 

"People will know your name and your child will know who his/her father was. I love you Tom Felton always and forever."