Yule Ball Date || Draco Malfoy

"I can't believe the Yule Ball is next week," Hermione said as she smiled from ear to ear.

Y/N fixed her Gryffindor robes as she got cold, "I know right, and I still have no partner."

Hermione looked at Y/N, "well I think you should make the first move and ask Cedric."

Y/N turned sideways and looked at Hermione and on the corner of her eyes she spotted Cedric. Y/N smiled and said goodbye to Hermione and walked towards Cedric.

"Hey Cedric, I was wondering if you would like to be my date for the Yule Ball?"

Cedric smiled and it fade, "Hey Y/N, and I'm sorry. You're beautiful and everything beyond, but already asked Cho."

Y/N get embarrassed and slightly smiled, "Okay. It's okay."

"Ask Potter," Cedric said as he waved goodbye to go meet up with his friends.

Y/N walked around the halls and asked her classmates if they have seen Harry and they told Y/N he was in the common room. Y/N headed to the common room and found Harry by the fireplace after quidditch practice.

"Harry can I ask you something ?"

"Sure!"

"Will you be my date to the Yule Ball?"

Harry hugged Y/N and looked at her, "I'm sorry Y/N I asked Ginny already, but you can ask Neville."

"Forget about it."

Y/N felt hopeless and headed to the library to drop some books off. Y/N was putting one book away and sighed.

"It's hard to find a partner," she said and someone she never thought would be in the library heard.

Draco was on the other side and smirked as he thought about the idea of going with Y/N to the Yule Ball.

"I've heard you don't have a date yet," Draco said as his hand landed on Y/N's hip and he whispered it to her ear.

Y/N turned around and noticed it was Draco, "I'm not going anyways."

"It's their loss whoever you asked or didn't asked you," Draco said as he helped Y/N put one book away.

Y/N turned around and placed more books away and thought why Draco was talking to her.

"Yeah," Y/N said with a sigh.

"Cause I'm going with the most beautiful girl in the whole school," Draco said.

Y/N placed the last book away and turned around and faced Draco as she leaned on the table.

"Really? Who?"

Draco moved right in front of Y/N and they were both sharing the same air.

"With you of course darling," Draco said as he placed his hands on her hip.

Y/N blushed, "thank you Draco."

"You deserve better than your own house of classmates or any other."

Y/N smiled and didn't think what she was going to do. She leaned in and kissed Draco on the corner of his lip.

Draco noticed and felt something and let go of her hip. Y/N smiled and started to walk away. Draco then grabbed her wrist and pulled her back in and kissed her lips as he placed his hand on her waist and on cheek.

Draco and Y/N had found each other after years of not knowing who they were going to end up with.