The Unknown || Draco Malfoy

Everyone was in Defense Against the Dark Arts with Professor Umbridge. Professor Umbridge walked in front of the class and smiled before clearing her throat to speak. Everyone looked at her and rolled their eyes knowing that whatever was going to come out of her mouth was not going to be relevant.

"We have a new students joining us today," Professor Umbridge said as Y/N walked in to class.

Y/N was a new Slytherin student. Y/N had the Slytherin uniform on and to bring it all together the makeup she had on was dark.

Y/N kept walking were she found an empty chair next to a Ravenclaw student. He looked at her and moved his chair more to the side to give Y/N the space needed.

"Miss Y/N care to tell us about yourself or your family?"

Neville and Hermione looked at each other and towards Y/N. Y/N smirked at them and nodded to Professor Umbridge's question.

"Your mother? How would you describe her?"

Y/N chuckled and rested her chin on her laced fingers which her arms were resting on the table, "She's a psychopath."

Everyone in the class were shocked expect Draco. He looked at her with pleasing eyes.

Professor Umbridge took a big gulp, "And your father?"

Y/N gave a laugh and leaned back on her chair, "He's a murdered."

"I don't believe anything you are saying and I won't tolerate that in my classroom," Professor Umbridge said.

Y/N shrugged her shoulders not minding because she knew the truth. Y/N then felt a por of eyes looking at her and she saw who it was. Harry was staring up and down at her.

"Please don't forget Professor Umbridge," Y/N said with a laugh.

—-Later that Day at the Great Hall—-

Hermione, Ron, Harry and Neville were all sitting together.

"All of her family are death eaters," Hermione said with a chill going down her back.

"Calm down Hermione," Harry said.

"Don't even think about defending her Harry," Hermione said, "she's dangerous."

Ron ate a piece of his food that was stuck to his fork, "Hermione is right Harry."

Neville placed his drink down after giving it a sip, "She's a threat to everyone here."

Not knowing how loud they were talking Draco hear them as he was walking to his table with his group of friends.

"Y/N is danger to us? Please."

Draco and his group laughed thinking about how stupid the Gryffindors were sounding. Right then Y/N walked behind the Slytherins and made her way next to Draco.

"Seems like I'm causing a problem already,"
Y/N said as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Not at all Y/N," Draco said as he lead Y/N and the rest of his friends to their usual table.

Hermione kept talking about how Y/N could be and Y/N had enough of it. Y/N walked towards Hermione and her group and slammed her hand on the table.

"You don't know the half of the abuse,"Y/N said as she took her wand out from her boot and pointed her wand towards Hermione and Hermione threw her hands up.

Y/N then walked away placing her wand back into the inside of her boot. Y/N took a sit next to Draco.

"They don't deal with outsiders very well," Y/N said as she took a sip of her drink still staring at Hermione and her group of friends.

Pansy looked over to were Y/N was staring, "they say new comers have a certain smell."

Y/N looked back at Draco and the rest of the Slytherins, "you have trust in me not to mention."

The Slytherins cheered and Draco placed a hand on Y/N shoulder and smiled as she smiled back.

Blaise then came towards them and sat next to Y/N, "they can smell your intentions."

Blaise looked at Y/N and she looked at him and smirked. Y/N had a thought in her mind that she knew that if they knew the truth it would be scary.

"Why they don't have to know anything about me, right?"

Draco nodded and smirked.

Y/N looked at Draco and the rest of the group, "Because I'm Y/N Riddle and they should fear me."

Everyone cheered.