Sorry || Tom Felton

Y/n was casted into a second movie with Tom being the main male character. Y/n was casted as the main female character and Tom's character's girlfriend. 

During the time of shooting, y/n became an official girlfriend to Adam who was the new co-producer. Y/n was living her fantasy with her first official boyfriend that she didn't think of anything else. Until there was a scene on the film where Tom and y/n had to kiss. 

Shortly afterwards the scene Adam wasn't feeling it as it looked like Tom and y/n seem to have feelings for each other in his eyes. 

"We have a Q&A event in two days to talk about the second movie," the producer said. 

 Everyone nodded and they all headed out. Adam wasn't talking to y/n and she felt like something was wrong with him, but didn't say anything at all. 

*The Q&A Event*

Everyone sat in their seats and Tom sat next to y/n and Adam sat on the other side of y/n. 

"So we can start with who's everyone and their characters then some fan questions," the event holder said. 

Everyone went down the table and introduce each other. Shortly they all started the questions. 

"How does it feel working with Tom again? And do you guys have intense scenes?"

Y/n smiled and Adam noticed and rolled his eyes. y/n then spoke, "Anything for Love 2 definitely has those type of scenes, and it does fell weird knowing I have a boyfriend. But I like working with Tom, he is an amazing actor."

Adam had enough of how much y/n was talking about Tom and ignoring him. Adam then looked at y/n and down the table to another cast member named Alice. Y/n noticed and slipped her hand into Adam's hand an he pushed her away. 

"I don't want to be with you anymore since you have feelings for Tom," Adam said and y/n was confused, "beside I cheated on you with Alice."

Everyone heard as his mic was on and y/n felt a heart ache and got up and headed backstage. 

"Not cool man, y/n doesn't deserve that and y/n has no feelings towards me because she's my ex-girlfriend, but I still care for her."

Tom got up and headed backstage to y/n.

"Y/n I'm so sorry this happened to you. I'm sorry even breaking up other relationship because I still have feelings for you."

Y/n looked at Tom and back down thinking how she still has feelings for them too. Tom walked over y/n and picked her chin up and looked into each other's eyes. 

"I still have feelings for you too," y/n said and they locked eyes and smiled. 

Suddenly Tom got the urge to plant a kiss on her lips and she kissed back. 

"Let me win you back," Tom said and y/n nodded. 

They smiled and headed back to finish the Q&A event and everything was good at the end as Tom held y/n's hand under the table and ignored Adam. 

Once the event ended everyone headed backstage and Tom held y/n's hand and walked down to the food court. Adam noticed and walked towards them. 

"So now you're really with him? Thought you loved me," Adam said. 

"That was a mistake when my feelings have always been towards Tom."

Y/n smiled and planted a kiss on Tom's lip and walked away with Tom to get some food.