Lifetime || Tom Felton

Y/N was admitted to the hospital after being attacked by one of Tom's fans. Tom adored his fans, but he felt he was guilty this had happened to Y/N.

The doctor came to the waiting room and spoke to Tom. The doctor shook his head and Tom broke down.

"She's in a coma, and we don't know how long she will stay in that position."

Tears ran down Tom's cheeks and he held himself together as the doctor walked him to Y/N's room. Tom stepped in and saw Y/N hooked up to many machines and saw the wounds all over her chest.

Tom walked towards Y/N's bedside and held her hand in his own, "come on Y/N, please darling, wake up. I need you."

Tom stayed by Y/N every day. Tom would go live to collect funds for Y/N's recovery. He will sing to her and speak to Y/N of all the memories they have together and the memories they still have to create.

Many fans hated seeing Y/N in that position, but they hated more seeing Tom depressed once more. Funds were collecting everyday and Tom will share stories about Y/N to his fans. Tom also announced that the fan who did this to Y/N will be getting what they deserve.

One day after 2 weeks in being in coma. Tom had no more tears to shed as he knew that he could be one step closer for Y/N to wake up.

Tom had went home to shower and grab his guitar and started to play and sing the song that Y/N liked. Tom was wishing that with the song she was going to wake up and sing back to him.

Afterwards Tom grabbed her hand once more in his hands and kissed it, "I love you Y/N, my darling."

Tom got up and kissed Y/N's forehead and kept holding her hand as he felt a squeeze. Tom looked down and saw Y/N was squeezing his hand. Tom yelled for a doctor as he looked at Y/N's closed eyes.

Shortly Y/N slowly opened her eyes and noticed Tom staring at her as she smiled at him. Doctors flew in the room watching a miracle happen.

"I love you too baby," Y/N said to Tom.

Tom smiled and kissed Y/N's forehead once more and thanked god that Y/N was once more back with him.

A few days passed and Tom was live once more and this time with Y/N. Y/N was still hooked up to the machines, but she was finally feeling herself.

Fans were happy for both and shortly found out that the person who attacked Y/N was behind bars.

"I was able to hear you and I wanted to speak, I wanted to hold you and do everything in my power to open my eyes, but I couldn't," Y/N said.

Tom nodded knowing that Y/N would do anything to do that.

"It was hell seeing you laying there, not opening your eyes and feeling that you were slipping away from me," Tom said with a tear escaping.

Y/N kissed Tom, "I'll always be here for you."

Tom said and they continued with the live answering all type of questions and enjoying each other company once more.