Missing You || Draco Malfoy

**PT2 of BROKEN || DRACO MALFOY IN THIS SERIES OF SHORT STORIES**

Y/n was sitting in bed as it was time to get ready for the day. Y/n got ready and then headed to her baby's room. Y/n smiled as she opened the door and seeing her baby jumping up and down inside his crib. 

"Hey my little baby," Y/n said as she grabbed him and headed downstairs to met up with her mother. 

"Hey sweetheart," her mother said as she kissed her daughter's head and grabbed the baby out of her arms. 

Y/n ate breakfast and her mother spoke up, "Are ready to go back in society?"

Y/n looked up and nodded yes, and y/n knew deep inside she was more scared than ever. 

"Have everything Astoria got what she wanted mother. There's nothing else to do then move forwarded with my baby and myself."

Her mother smiled and then Astoria walked in, "well if it isn't my sister with my baby."

Y/n rolled her eyes and kissed her mother goodbye and headed off to work. Y/n tried to hard not to cry as today was the day she found out she was pregnant with her baby. Y/n walked to work and bumped into someone she never thought she would. 

"Y/n?"

Y/n looked up and noticed it was Draco. He was walking to her house and everything became dark. 

Draco had always walked to her house, but never stepped a foot in after they broke up and he started dating Astoria cause she got pregnant. 

"I thought you were dead," Draco said as he pulled her in for a hug. 

Y/n didn't know what to do, but thought about how she was dead inside after his betrayal. 

"I been alive, I just haven't stepped out of my house ever since we finished things between us."

Draco pulled away from the hug and then Astoria came out with their baby. 

"There's my little boy. Hey Scorpius," Draco said as he grabbed the baby out of Astoria's arms. 

Y/n began to cry as that's all she ever wanted. A family with Draco and it couldn't happen as Astoria came in-between them. Draco noticed and so did Astoria. 

"You okay sister? You will find someone to become a family with just like us."

Y/n couldn't anymore, "I did find someone and you ruined it! You broke my family apart!"

Y/n's mother walked out as she heard screams outside and saw y/n crying. Y/n looked at her mother and she nodded. It was time for the truth to come out. 

"What are you talking about y/n? Family?"

Y/n looked a the baby and grabbed him, "Scorpius is my baby. The day I went to dorm to announce my pregnancy and we thought I was having a miscarriage I didn't. I went to the doctor and it was just a small tear, but everything went back to normal and Astoria knew and faked a pregnancy."

Draco felt ashamed for doing what he did and looked at Astoria. 

"I don't want to see you again," Draco said and grabbed y/n and his baby and walked to the house. 

Draco was realizing his mistake and wanted to make the best out of it. Draco asked for forgiveness and Y/n forgave him as they shared a kiss. Draco was going to be the better man for y/n and their baby. He was going to be the best father and future husband for both.