Secret Love Story || Tom Felton

"Are you two dating?" Jimmy said and everyone smiled at Tom and Y/N as they waited for the answer.

Y/N looked at Tom and back at Jimmy, "Well..no."

"No we're not," Tom said, "You're given away more than I know."

Tom laughed and so did Y/N. Everyone in the studio did as well. Y/N placed her hand on Tom's thigh and looked at Jimmy.

"Can I be honest?"

Tom and Y/N nodded and Y/N took her hand off Tom's thigh and crossed her legs and interlocked her fingers and placed them on her knee.

"I don't believe you two," Jimmy said with a laugh.

The crowd laughed as Jimmy made it funny and Y/N smiled and looked over at Tom and he said back at her.

"We love each other," Tom said as he placed a hand on top of Y/N's interlocked hands.

Y/N blushed as she looked at Tom and smiled.

"I'm gonna stop," Tom said with a laugh and moved his hand and sat back on the couch.

"Then I guess it's time to show something that came to us lately," Jimmy said. 

The producer then showed a picture of Tom and Y/N. Y/N was cuddled onto Tom as they were sleeping on a couch from a movie set they were in. Y/N smiled and covered her red blushed up face. Tom smiled.

"So this means nothing?"

Tom smiled and placed a hand on Y/N's thigh, "Fine, the truth is out and we are dating."

Everyone cheered and Y/N uncovered her face and smiled. Tom moved closer to Y/N and planted a kiss on her forehead temple and smiled afterwards. Everyone in the studio cheered and clapped as the true was finally out and their love story wasn't a secret anymore.