Saved || Tom Felton

Y/n was walking away from paparazzi as well as Tom Felton was on the other side of the block. Suddenly y/n bumped into Tom's paparazzies causing her to fall and Tom noticed. 

Paparazzies that were taking pictures of y/n walked all over her and Tom pushed them out of the way to get to y/n. 

"Hey you guys are hurting her," Tom yelled as he got down and picked up y/n and pushed the paparazzies out the way and took y/n with him to his car. 

"Thank you," y/n said as she cleaned herself up and fix her sunglasses and turned to face Tom and looked into Tom's eyes. 

She was shocked and slid her sunglasses down and Tom notice who it was and was shocked as well to noticed it was his ex-girlfriend she just saved. 

"Wow! I haven't seen you in the longest," Tom said as he turned his car engine on. 

Y/n smiled and nodded, "It sure has been a long time."

"Do you have somewhere to go before those paparazzies showed up?" Tom asked. 

"I was just window shopping and of course the rest is known." 

Tom and y/n laughed and Tom drove off to a small café in town to catch up. During their ride everything was silent as y/n didn't know what to say to her ex-boyfriend. Tom had the same feeling, but mostly because he still had feelings for her. 

Once they arrived Tom turned his engine off and got out the car and y/n fixed herself until Tom opened the door for her. Y/n smiled and thought back about their time together and how this small gesture was what she liked the most. 

They walked in together and order their coffee and sat at a table near the window to watch the town. They laughed and smiled as they took sips of their coffee. 

"So what's new?" Tom asked. 

"Well, I'm starting in a new movie and still single after our break up. How about you?"

"Oooh, new movie. Well, I just finished a movie and of course single as well."

"Oh yes, I heard about your new movie. And I guess we are the same in the single department."

"Are you seeing anyone?" Y/n asked as she took a sip from her coffee. 

Tom was drinking and afterwards shook his head no with a smile, "How about you y/n?"

Y/n took a deep breath in and out and looked up at Tom with a side smile, "Nope. Cause I can't get you out of head."

Tom was shocked. Y/n placed her hand down and wrapped her hand on her coffee cup and Tom placed his hand on top of hers. 

"I can't get you out of my head neither. I still love you no matter what happened between us."

Y/n looked into Tom's eyes and a tear ran down her cheek, "I still love you too. And I think we both made a mistake thinking our relationship wasn't going to work because of our fame."

Tom laughed as he grabbed her hand and kissed it, "Then I guess it's a good time to tell you. Will you be my girlfriend again?"

Y/n smiled and nodded yes as her smile grew bigger. Tom smiled and leaned towards her and planted a kiss on her lip. They both felt a spark and the smiles grew bigger. 

"You know I guess this day went from bad to the best day of my life," y/n said and Tom rubber her hand with a smile. 

"I love you," Tom said.

"I love you more."