My World || Tom Felton

Y/n was sitting in the balcony looking out at the sunrise over the beach. Tom then walked in the balcony and lean down and kissed y/n. 

"Is everything alright darling?"

Y/n looked at Tom and back at the sunrise, "I'm fine."

Tom knew something was wrong and placed his finger on her chin and turned it to face him and a tear ran down her cheek. Tom rubbed her cheek and wiped her tear away. 

"Don't say you're fine when I'm seeing you in pain."

Y/n inhaled and exhaled and looked deeply into Tom's eyes. Y/n wasn't feeling herself because she isn't a model or anything special and the news were hurting her. 

"So tell me what's wrong," Tom asked again. 

"I been getting mean comments are over our social medias and I can't take it anymore," y/n said and got up and headed to the bedroom. 

Tom looked at the sunrise and a tear fell from his cheek as his loved one was in pain. 

Y/n was laying in bed crying until she fell asleep again and Tom grabbed the bed cover and covered her and kissed her head. 

"Everything will be okay soon, my darling," Tom said as he grabbed his phone and guitar and heading back out to the balcony. 

Tom grabbed a tripod for his phone from his guitar case and set up for a live. He started to play and record on live and people joined. Tom tried his best to not cry as he told everyone he was going to play his girlfriend's favorite song. We Belong. 

Once the song finished Tom looked through the comments and some weren't the best towards y/n. 

"I'm reading these comments and it pains me seeing how many of you guys comment mean comments about y/n. I love all my fans, but seeing these towards my girlfriend is painful."

Y/n then woke up and noticed Tom on live and watched through the window. Tom noticed and smiled up to her and she smiled back. 

"She is a beautiful lady. She makes me laugh, smile, cry and other emotions. She is my world and I don't know where I'll be at right now if it wasn't for her." 

Y/n walked to the balcony while Tom was speaking about her to her fans. That caused her to cry as she knew that Tom was the one for her since the very beginning. 

"So please if you are a fan of me, please love her like it was me, because she is my world and my happiness."

Y/n sat next to Tom and Tom showed her in her life and kissed her in front of everyone watching. Tom then kept talking about y/n and everyone who supports them Tom felt the love. 

The live ended and Tom smiled at y/n and she smiled back. Y/n got up and Tom grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him and she sat on his lap. 

"No matter what people in this world say. You are my world and I'm glad I meant you two years ago and asked you out. I love everything about you."

Y/n smiled and few tears ran away her cheek again. 

"I love you so much and I want to scream it to the world," Tom said. 

Tom then motion y/n off his lap and they stood by the railing and Tom turned y/n around to look at the sea and wrapped his arms around her and yelled out to the world he loved her. 

"Ouch," y/n said with a laugh and turned around to wrap her arm around his neck and kissed him. 

"I love you so much."

"I love you so so much darling."