You || Tom Felton

A little background Y/N is a new girl in the Harry Potter Series and she's a Slytherin character. Tom and Y/N have been good friends since Y/N started filming with everyone in the series.

"That a wrap for today," the director said and everyone cheered.

"Tom, Jimmy Fallon wants to do an interview with you," the director said while Tom and
Y/N were playing some sort of hand game.

Tom nodded and smiled at Y/N, "We will play later," Tom said.

Y/N nodded and head to their changing room to change out of her Slytherin robes into more comfortable clothes. She sat in the room for a bit then headed home with her mother.

At the interview Tom was still dressed as Draco Malloy. Jimmy Fallon had done the interview in the studio where they were filming.

"Tom how's everything with the series going?"

Tom smiled, "everything is good and mostly for me because I get to play a baddie."

Jimmy laughed at his last comment and Tom joined in, "is there any girl that is winning your heart for example Y/N. I have seen you two are really close."

Tom pressed his lips together with a weird smile in his face, "eww no, she's my friend."

The interview went on and Tom felt to change out of his clothes and into comfortable clothes.

—2 years later (Prisoner of Azkaban)—

It was premiere day for the 3 movie and Tom and Y/N went together. They got together with the whole cast taking pictures and answering questions to reporters.

"Tom please answer this question for us," reporters yelled and Tom moved towards them with Y/N link to his arm.

"Tom, are you and Y/N dating?"

Y/N looked at Tom and he looked back at her and they both giggled.

"No we're just good friend," they both said.

"Actually we are like best friends," Tom said as he hugged Y/N and they nodded to be excuse and regroup with the other actors and actresses.

— 2 years later (Half Blood Prince)—

"It time to go, the limo is waiting downstairs already," Tom said as he checked his watch.

"I'm coming already," Y/N said as she walked out of the bathroom wearing a tight mermaid black dress and putting her left earring on.

Y/N's dress hugged her body's curves perfectly and her hair had the most smooth curls and the perfect amount of makeup.

"You look beautiful," Tom said as he grabbed his phone and shot a picture of Y/N and upload it to this Instagram.

"Thank you, and you don't look bad yourself," Y/N said with a smile and hugging him.

They headed out and greeted fans before getting in the limo and reaching their destination. Tom then got out and helped Y/N out and linked their arms together.

Y/N went one way and Tom went the other as reporters wanted to ask them questions with the rest of the cast.

"Tom there have been rumors that you and
Y/N are dating. Are they true?"

Tom smiled and rubbed covered his mouth and rubbed his chin, "Well if I'm honest I love Y/N. She is an amazing person and she makes me happy."

Tom then was grabbed and taken with the rest of the cast to take a group picture. Y/N stood next to Tom and Tom placed his hand on her waist.

They took their picture and Tom whispered something in Y/N's ear and she smiled nonstop and everyone including the reporters wanted to know what he said to her.

—4 years later (A Harry Potter reunion)—

Tom and Y/N were invited to a reunion with Ellen DeGeneres in his show. Everyone cheered at the cast entered the studio.

Emma was linked with Rupert, Bonnie was linked with Matthew and Y/N was linked with Tom. They all sat down in the couch and chairs provided. The girls crossed their legs and Ellen greeted them.

"We should start with a game of Never have I ever."

Everyone passed along their sign and Tom smiled at Y/N has he was handed the sign over.

"Never have I ever kissed a costar even if there wasn't a scene."

Everyone turned their signs to never have and Tom and Y/N turned their sign to I have. The auditions oohed and Y/N blushed.

"May we know who?" Was it during the Harry Potter series?"

Tom and Y/N nodded and Tom spoke, "It was during the filming of Harry Potter and the person is sitting right next to me."

Tom smiled and placed his hand on Y/N's thigh and they continued the game for a bit more.

"So everyone here is taken? Single? Married? The crowd wants to know."

Everyone cheered and they started to answer. The crowd gave cat calls and yelled their love for the boys mostly.

"I'm actually engaged," Tom said.

The crowd oohed and wondered who it was.

"Who is it?" Ellen asked.

Y/N looked confused because Tom never told her he was engaged. Tom then got up and grabbed Y/N and she got up. Tom soon pulled a box out of his pocket and turned around and kneeled in front of Y/N.

"I want to be actually engaged to you, so will you marry me Y/N?"

Tom opened the box and revealed a beautiful ring and held Y/N's hand.

Y/N nodded and Tom placed the ring on her finger and got up and kissed her passionately as the whole studio cheered for them.

—2 years later—

"2 years ago we witnessed the most unexpected turn in the studio with Tom Felton and Y/N. And today they're back in the studio."

Tom and Y/N soon walked in and waved at everyone and sat in front of Ellen.

"We are happy that 2 years ago today we witness your love story beginning, but has there be anything different lately?"

Tom smiled and grabbed Y/N's hand, "Actually yes and more things are happening."

"Hopefully everyone have been in the look out in their Instagram to spot this," Ellen said as she made a picture appear in the screen and everyone was able to see.

"A little Felton has arrived in their love story."

Y/N smiled and placed her head on Tom's shoulder and thought about the moment they had their first born.

"What's your baby boy's name?"

Tom fixed his suit and smiled, "His name is Andrew Raul Felton."

Everyone cheered and clapped for them. Their life was perfect and it was getting more perfect then ever.