My Crush || Tom Felton

Y/N was outside with her friend and all the fans waiting for the cast to come near them. Y/N had brought her book and poster for Tom Felton and Emma Watson to sign. Her friend had her book and a poster for James and Oliver Phelps.

Y/N saw Tom and Tom's eyes were directed her way. Tom made his way down meeting fans and taking pictures. Tom finally reached Y/N and they locked eyes together. Tom grabbed Y/N's book and signed it and winked at her.

"What's your name?"

"Y/N. Y/N Y/L/N."

"Are you staying around?"

Y/N nodded and Tom finished signing her book and poster. Y/N's friend caught the attention of the twins and shortly afterwards walked to Y/N's car.

"Tom was totally hit on you," Y/N's friend said and Y/N laughed and shook her head no.

"No. He was just being friendly like always," Y/N said while daydreaming.

They unlocked the car and got inside putting their posters in the back and opening their books up.

"James and Oliver's signatures," Y/N's friend said as she hugged her book close to her chest.

Y/N smiled and opened her book up.

'To: Y/N, the most beautiful girl; call me whenever you want to hang out 470-673-5738 (don't call this number it's just a made believe number)'

Y/N squealed and her friend got out of her daydreaming area and turned to the side and looked at Y/N's book.

"I told you," she said.

—Few days later—

Y/N and her friend got tickets to see Tom Felton and The Phelps twins on the Jimmy show. Front seat. Y/N had been debating to text Tom and to see him up close was going to be the end of her.

"Tonight we have Tom Felton, James and Oliver Phelps," Jimmy said and they walked in.

Tom looked handsome as ever. Y/N couldn't stop staring and Tom noticed. Tom saw her and winked at her. Y/N's friend noticed and nudged her arm.

"Everyone wants to know if you men have a special someone."

James and Oliver answered and said yes and how happy they are in their relationships.

"How about you Tom?"

"Well, I gave my number to a fan that caught my eye the moment I meant her. Hope one day she texts me and we can get to know each other."

James pat Tom on his back, "and did you get her name?"

Tom nodded and smiled.

"What's her name?" Jimmy asked.

"Y/N. And she's actually here tonight."

Tom and Y/N locked eyes and Y/N blushed. She couldn't believe Tom got a crush on her and she had a crush on him.

"Why don't we bring her over then?"

Tom got up and fixed his suit and walked towards the crowd. Everyone wanted to be Y/N for once in their lives to be hold by Tom. Tom then reached his hand out for Y/N to grab and she did. 

They walked towards the stage and sat together on the couch.

"So you're the lucky girl huh," Jimmy said.

Y/N blushed and smiled with a nod. Tom then placed a arm around her and the crowd 'oohed'.

"Would you give him a chance if he asked you out?" Jimmy asked.

Y/N felt butterflies in her stomach and felt the heat on her cheeks, "yes I would."

Tom smiled and everyone cheered. The show passed quickly as Y/N was answering questions and playing games with Tom and James and Oliver. Tom had a crush and so did Y/N.