Girlfriend to Fiancée || Tom Felton

Y/n and Tom had been dating for about three years now and the family decided to have a family vacation with both families. Y/n was nervous as her family is Mexican an they are crazy sometimes. Tom was always assuring y/n everything was going to be okay.

"I just don't want to scare your family," y/n said as he moved a piece of y/n's hair out of face as they were siting on the bed.

"The families have seen each other before so there won't be any trouble darling," Tom said.

Y/n smiled and got up from her bed and started to pack for their  Wizardry World of Harry Potter vacation. Tom helped pack up their suitcases and y/n's mother came in to drop of some matching shirts for everyone.

**Vacation**

It was their first day at the wizardry world and Tom and y/n matched their shirts and their families had their own.

"Let's go take pictures over by Hogwarts," Tom said as everyone followed.

Groups by groups stood in front of Hogwarts and took pictures. Y/n was the last one to take pictures as Tom was stopped every now and then by fans to take pictures. Y/n smiled as she enjoyed seeing Tom with fans.

"That doesn't bother you sweetheart? That is always stopped by fans?" Tom's mother asked and y/n shook my head no.

"It never bothers me because that's what makes Tom happy. Seeing his fans happy. And me seeing Tom happy makes me happy."

Tom's mother hugged y/n and Tom finally was ready to take pictures with y/n. Tom then stopped them and signaled his brother who handed him two Slytherin robes for them.

Y/n smiled and had watery eyes as she always wanted a Slytherin robe. They placed them on and took pictures.

"Come a little forward y/n and Tom in the back and admire your girlfriend as she poses," Tom's father said and y/n's mother snapped pictures and a video.

Everyone was recording for the special moment as they saw Tom kneel on his knee and pulled out a book with a golden snitch hidden inside.

Y/n turned around and noticed what was happening. Tom then grabbed y/n's hand and she felt tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Y/n these past 3 years have been perfect. You're perfect and us together makes me really happy. I want forever with you. You have shown me how to love and I'm grateful I bumped into you all those years ago."

Tom then opened the Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince to the chapter the unbreakable vow where the golden snitch was hided. Tom then opened the snitch with the hand he was holding y/n with and looked into her eyes.

"Will you be my unbreakable vow and Marry Me?"

Everyone around gasped and recorded. Y/n wiped a tear away and nodded with a yes. Tom then grabbed the ring and placed it on y/n's finger. Suddenly they planted a kiss on each other's lips and everyone cheered and clapped for them.

"I love you so much."

"And I love you more Future Ms. Felton."