Upset || Tom Felton

Y/N was behind the scenes fixing herself before she and the rest of the cast had to go up on stage to talk about their new movie.

Tom looked at her and smiled. Nobody knew about their close relationship. Y/N smiled and blew a kiss while nobody was watching.

"Everyone ready?" The host asked and everyone cheered.

The host stepped on stage and everyone started to walk one by one as their name was called. Tom was behind with Y/N.

"You look beautiful darling," Tom said as he hugged Y/N and kissed her forehead.

They walked up on stage and sat next to each other. The host started to speak to them about the new movie. Everyone said something they liked and how excited they were.

"So now we are going to have fans line up behind that mic and ask your questions."

Everyone started to line up. Most questions went to Tom Felton, Theo James and Emma Watson. Y/N said some here and there.

Y/N was nervous as it was her first Q&A on stage. Tom placed his hand down so Y/N could grab it and let her know it was okay.

Two girl then came on to the mic and asked their question, "Y/N, does your character die?"

Y/N shrugged her shoulders, "you will have to watch the movie to find out."

"Damn we really want to know, cause nobody likes you. You're a nobody compared to these actual celebrities."

Y/N was in shocked and so was everyone in the room.

"Now that was a lot of damage," Y/N whispered and the mic caught it.

Tom placed his hand up which was holding Y/N's hand and held it up for them to shut up.

"That's enough," Tom said and the other's backed him up.

"We are saying the truth though. Nobody likes her so her character should died. Or more importantly she should die."

When the girls said that Y/N got up and headed backstage. Years rolled down her cheeks. On the other side Tom's face got angrier than before.

"Why would you say that?! She is someone special," Tom said.

"Here's a spoiler for you, her character doesn't die," Emma said.

"For you to stand up there and tear a person down is cruel," Theo said.

Everyone cheered as they were defending Y/N from these girls.

"And a little more respect to her!" Tom said.

"Why?" The girl asked.

"Cause that girl, that amazing woman actually is my fiancé," Tom said and walked out of the stage and backstage to Y/N.

Tom hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"Everyone hates me," Y/N said in sobs.

"No darling, I don't hate you. Nor the other people that came."

Tom stroked her hair and comfort Y/N. After a while Y/N and Tom went back out on stage. The girls were hold by security.

"Security you should take them out," Emma said and they did so.

Everyone in the room then cheered for Y/N. Saying her name and applauses.

Tom looked at her and smiled and Y/N smiled back. Everyone cheered louder finding out that Tom was happy.