Broken || Draco Malfoy

After the battle of Hogwarts. Draco and Y/N lived together. They talked about their time in Hogwarts and how they ended up together.

"I love you so much," Y/N said as Draco was hugging Y/N from behind as they watched the sunset.

"I love you too Greengrass," Draco said with a laugh.

"When are you going to stop saying my last name?"

Draco moved his head to the side so they were looking at each other, "when I call you Malfoy."

They kissed and headed to the bedroom together. They lead each other on in their ways. Draco kissed every inch of Y/N's body and she moaned in her pleasure.

"Let's start our family," Draco said.

Y/N smiled and nodded.

After a year of trying Y/N went to the doctor with Draco. The doctor had results and they headed to a room to talk about them.

"I'm sorry Y/N, but you can't have kids."

Y/N broken down crying. Draco hugged her, "it's okay darling, I will stay by your side."

After that Y/N felt like she was the worse woman Draco could had been with. Astoria would visit and help her sister, Y/N get out of her depression stage.

Afterwards Y/N heard from the doctor and found a way that she could consume a child, but the process would be long. Y/N agreed and didn't tell Draco about it.

Months to a year passed and Y/N had finished her treatment. Draco then took Y/N to their first date and asked her to marry him.

"Marry me my darling. I want forever with you," Draco said and Y/N said yes.

They tried once more to convince a child. Y/N was scarred that the treatment might not worked. A week later Y/N started to feel sick and grabbed a pregnancy test and took it. Positive.

It worked. Y/N was excited to tell Draco. Astoria was always around helping Y/N, but this time she wasn't home. Draco came downstairs and kissed Y/N.

"Darling what's wrong?"

Y/N shook her head, "nothing just thinking how our lives will be. Married."

Draco smiled slightly and kissed Y/N once more and headed out for work.

Y/N decided to go shopping to pick out some items to surprise Draco with the announcement. After shopping she got home. Draco's and Astoria's cars were outside.

Y/N stepped inside and heard nosies. Y/N went upstairs with her decorated box for the pregnancy announcement. To her disbelief she saw Draco in bed with her sister.

"Sorry you couldn't form a family, he got tired of waiting for you little sister," Astoria said and Draco got out of bed and looked at Y/N.

"Draco is that true?"

He stood there in silence.

"Is that true?!"

Y/N had went shopping for the pregnancy announcement and to the doctors to figure how far along.

"I'm sorry darling, I love you please forgive me," Draco said as he tried to hug Y/N and she stepped back.

Y/N pushed the box towards him, "surprise, but I guess you don't deserve it."

Draco opened the box and saw the test and baby clothes.

"You're pregnant?"

Y/N nodded and started to yell. Astoria was yelled at her too. Draco felt ashamed.

"You two are liars, and-I" Y/N was saying as she felt something flowing down her legs.

Y/N and Draco looked down and noticed blood. Y/N was having a miscarriage. Y/N had lost not only her baby, but Draco and her sister.