Death Eater Attacks || Draco Malfoy

Y/N was taken by Bellatrix and other death eaters to the astronomy tower. Y/N cried and pled for her life.

"Nobody loves you, and nobody will come and save you," Bellatrix said as she had her dragger onto Y/N's neck.

On the other hand everyone was looking for Y/N and heard that she was taken. Harry was looking for her with Ron when they bumped into Draco who had dried up tears on his cheeks.

"This is your fault," Harry said as he pushed Draco and Draco pushed back.

"My sister was better off without you!," Harry said as he broken down in tears.

Hermione came running towards them, "Guys! They took Y/N to the astronomy tower."

Draco ran as fast as he could and reach the tower and saw his aunt with Y/N.

"Give me Y/N now, and you can walk away," Draco said with his wand pointed to Bellatrix.

"Want her? Come and get her," Bellatrix said as she pushed Y/N off the tower and Draco's eyes widen.

Harry had saw what they did to his sister and comforted Bellatrix and the other death eaters with the help of Ron and Hermione.

Draco did his apparition and caught Y/N. Draco tumbled to the ground and held Y/N in his arms until she opened her eyes.

"Y/N! Are you okay?," Draco asked.

Y/N opened her eyes and looked into Draco's eyes. Those eyes made her feel safe. She looked up at the tower and hugged Draco without letting go.

"Yes I'm okay," Y/N said.

Shortly afterwards Hermione did her apparition with Ron and Harry.

"You're okay?" Harry asked and Y/N nodded.

The war had started as the barrier was broken. Y/N got up and Draco hugged her. Harry looked over his shoulder and closed his eyes.

"I have to go," Harry said and turned around and looked at everyone.

Hermione knew what he was going to do and hugged him so did Y/N.

The war started and many people lost their lives. Voldemort shortly after Harry left to the forrest came back with Hagrid holding Harry.

Y/N looked at saw who it was and yelled. Y/N lost her brother on the same day he was going to lose a sister. Voldemort invited people to his side.

Draco's parents called out to him and he looked at everyone and was about to head their way when Y/N stopped him.

"You are your own person. Stay with me," Y/N said with a squeeze to his hand and Draco stayed.

Harry was alive and the war continued. Many lives were lost. After Voldemort was defended with the help of Draco's wand. Everyone headed to the great hall where the bodies were.

"Fred!" Y/N called out as she saw her best friend on the floor.

The Weasley family cried as they saw Fred.  Y/N looked around and saw everyone crying over their friends and family.

Draco was thanked by Harry and Y/N looked up at them. The Weasley family took their time with Fred for their last goodbye.

Y/N hugged each and everyone and held her hug longer with George. Y/N then walked over to Harry and hugged him.

"I thought I lost you," Y/N said.

"I'm still here with you," Harry said.

Shortly afterwards Y/N held her hand out for Draco and Draco held it.

"I thought I was going to lose you," Draco said.

Y/N pulled him into a hug and his arms wrapped around her waist. Y/N wasn't Draco's typically girl choice. Y/N had many qualities that Draco admired without thinking about their blood status.

Draco's family came into the great hall and found Draco. They hugged him after he let go of Y/N. Draco's eyes were always drawn towards Y/N and here's to him.