Crush || Draco Malfoy

Draco and Y/N were in Draco's room keeping their relationship in the low. Y/N was on top of Draco kissing him as his hands trailed down to her ass and up to her shirt.

Draco smirked and took Y/N shirt off and kissed her once more. Soon they heard a knock on the door and it was his mother. Y/N got up quickly and grabbed her shirt and slid under Draco's bed.

"Come in," Draco said and it was his mother.

"Hey, hun, I came to tell you something."

His mother walked towards Draco and sat on his bed and Y/N tried her best to hold her breath.

"I invited Severus and his daughter Y/N over for dinner."

Y/N looked around confused in way they were invited for dinner, but pushed the thought out as she continued to hear Narcissa talk.

"Do me a favor Draco," Narcissa said.

Draco sat up straight and looked at his mother, "yes mother?"

"Be sweet to Y/N, she kinda has a crush on you," Narcissa said as she got up and headed to the door.

Y/N held back embarrassment and keeping hearing. Draco sat on the edge of the bed.

"Really? I had no idea," Draco said with a laugh.

Narcissa rolled her eyes, "Of course you don't. Boys never know."

Narcissa then blew a kiss to Draco and walked out the door. Draco laughed and Y/N punch his bed. Y/N got out and looked at Draco.

"Y/N has a crush on you," Y/N mocked.

Draco laughed as he laid on his bed and Y/N threw her shirt towards him and he got up. He pulled Y/N I'm between his legs as he kept his hand on Y/N's thighs.

Y/N placed her hand on his shoulder and the other threw his hair.

"I love you Y/N and soon enough everyone will know about our little secret."

Y/N looked down at Draco and lifted her leg and sat on his lap and planted a kiss on his lips.

"I love you Draco and I know they will."