The Fateful Day

I was late for work and my boss was going to kill me! All I could think about was the report he wanted done by tomorrow and I hadn't started it yet.
I am your normal, everyday women who is trying to earn a living without getting fired. Well the not getting fired part is a lot harder than it sounds, especially when your boss is a creepy, middle aged man who flirts with every women in the building. Basically if you don't sleep with him your out the door. So far I've been incredibly lucky and been able to get out of sticky situation.

So anyway I was running into Starbucks to get my boss' normal order when it happened. The moment when I ran into him.
"Oh crap, I'm so sorry!" I said spilling my coffee everywhere.
"Don't worry about it. It was my fault. I should've been looking where I was going. Can I replace your coffee?" Came this deep English accent.
I looked up and locked eyes with his beautiful blue eyes.
"Oh you really don't have too" I reply. God women pull yourself together.
"Wait, aren't you Richard Armitage?"
"Yes, that's me and you are?" he said.
"Megan" was all I could say. I was in shock that I had run into the one and only Richard Armitage! He was one of my favourite actors and here I was stood infront of him. Wait we're really rather close I thought.
"So how about that coffee then?" He asked again.
"Are you sure?" Came my stupid response.
"Of course, what sort of a man would i be if i didn't replace it?"
I just chuckled. "Alright then".
"Thank you again for replacing the coffee but I really must get to work now. Bye and thank you again"
And with that I left. Looking over my shoulder I could see his gorgeous smile and his eyes following me.
Wow I just met Richard Armitage.

----------------------------------------------
Hi guys. Sorry it's so short and to be honest not very good but I promise it will get better