A week later

It had been a week since Megan's nightmare and all wasn't back to normal. Yes more protection had been brought but Megan hadn't settled. Every tiny noise outside and in scarred her. She refused to stay in the house by herself but she couldn't go to work with Richard. Megan had been going to Charlotte's house or Charlotte would come over but Richard was getting sick of it. He was sick with worry for Megan, was sickened to the core that Paul had caused Megan so much trouble and pain and finally he was sick and tired with the fact Megan was her normal self. Sure in bed she was still just as brilliant but the general conversation wasn't. Her spark had left and Richard felt like he couldn't say certain things. He was so cautious all the time it was becoming stressful and in turn he would end up lashing out and hating himself after. This needed to be sorted, and quickly.
Richard was at work, filming The Hobbit and was currently having a break. Lee had walked over to check on him as the two were best friends.
"Hey Rich, how's Megan?"
"Hi Lee and I haven't got a clue"
"Oh, is she still, ummm unsettled?"
"Yeah. It's gotten so bad I don't know what to do anymore. I can't leave her by herself and her friend is gonna get fed up having to spend nearly all day everyday with her." He leant forward from the sofa and placed his head in his hands. Lee could tell he was tired and worried. He had been so stressed out recently and now his words finally spoke all of his assumptions.
"Maybe you should tell her that your worried about her. That she isn't her normal self"
"But she will only defend herself and say she is her normal self and then we will argue again"
"But..."
"But what Lee? I can't do anything to sort this out with completely fucking our relationship up"
"Mate, if she is 'the one' like you said early on in your relationship then talking to her shouldn't effect anything. If she is 'the one' then talk to her and sort everything out, otherwise you'll regret it forever"
"Okay, thanks mate. That's really helped"
"Anytime mate, Megan's a great girl. I know this sounds soppy but you make a cute couple"
"Hello Mr Soppy"
"Oh shut your face"
"Richard, Lee we need you on set" bellowed Peter.
"Coming" they both shouted back

So Richard went to set with a clear mind. He knew exactly what he was going to do. He was going to talk to Megan and make everything good again.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys. Please remember to comment on how to improve this story. If you have any plot ideas please tell me. And remember to vote too.
Finally for those who don't know Peter Jackson is the director of The Hobbit and The Lord Of The Rings movies.