Christmas Day Part Two

Hi guys!!! So this is my Christmas update and shall be my last one of 2017! So merry Christmas everyone (or happy holidays if you prefer) and I hope you have a lovely new year!
See you all in 2018!

Megan was working hard in the kitchen, preparing Christmas dinner for everyone to come over too enjoy. The guests were due to arrive any minute and Megan was nervous. She'd never cooked for this many people, let alone Christmas dinner for this many. She had her family to impress and her in laws! The pressure was on.
Richard was dancing around the kitchen to Christmas music waiting for everyone to arrive.
Soon they all flooded in, Richard dancing with Abe and spinning him around, drinks past out and gifts at the ready to exchange.
Megan made her way out of the kitchen, all the prep was done so it was just waiting for everything to cook.
And so the present swapping began!
Laughs were shared and gifts exchanged, it wasn't long until the dinner.
The bowls of roast potatoes, Brussel sprouts, carrots, stuffing, gravy, pigs in blankets and anything else you could possibly think of was on the table ready and the turkey sat at the head of the table, waiting for Richard to carve it.
"Merry Christmas everyone" toasted Richard and he looked across at Megan at the other end of the table before he began carving.
Eventually everyone had a sufficient dinner in front of them and were tucking away, pulling crackers, reading the terrible jokes and Richard fondly wearing his cracker party hat all afternoon. And everyone agreed Megan did a good job on the dinner!
"Now everyone if we're all finished with dessert" declared Richard "we have one last gift for everyone"
Murmurs of confusion and excitement spread around the table and Megan and Richard quickly handed out a box with a pretty bow on the top to everyone.
"Go on open them" said Megan, nervous to their reaction of the gift
Immediately everyone ripped into their presents whilst Richard smiles proudly at Megan from the other end of the table.
Megan and Richard's mums were the first to get into their presents, lifting up the baby grown inside. Murmurs of confusion passed everyone as they read allowed the words written on it.
"Nanny's little angel"
"Grandad's little rascal"
"Cousin's mini me"
"Omg you're pregnant!!!" Cried Richard's mum as everyone suddenly caught on.
"Yes I am...surprise" squealed Megan, happy that everyone else was delighted.
The parents raced from the table to congratulate the pair, quickly followed by everyone else.
"Oh I can't wait" declared Abe "I'll have someone to play with FINALLY"
Everyone laughed as Richard made his way over to Megan to hug and twirl her around.
"Neither can I! I can't wait for a little Megan to be running around the place" said Richard after kissing Megan's cheek.
"Well I hate to disappoint you darling, but it'll be a little you running around" announced Megan
"Wait so is it a boy?" Asked Megan's mum
"Oh I don't know yet and I think we want it to be a surprise mum, so none of us will know until they are. I just have a hunch"
"Well you're hunch is wrong sweetheart" whispered Richard as he hugged Megan from behind.
After all questions were answered about the upcoming arrival of the baby the family played more games, drank some more and had themselves a merry little Christmas before heading home.
Begins to get mature here so feel free to skip this part :)
Later that evening Richard sat with his back against the headboard, trying to put the film White Christmas on for Megan and he to fall asleep too.
"Richard honey, close your eyes" announced Megan from the en suite.
"Close them? Why darling is something wrong"
"No no it's a surprise, no sit back down and no peeking!"
"Okay" grunted Richard.
Megan came out in a sexy Mrs Claus outfit, with a big bow across the front. She walked over to the bed and straddled Richard, placing his hands on the tops of her thighs.
"Open them" whispered Megan against his ear.
As he opened his eyes he groaned immediately
"My god you'll be the death of me, I swear"
"Well aren't you going to open your last present"
"Gladly!"
Richard ripped of the bow open and tugged at the shoulders, pushing the short dress off of her shoulders and pooling in her lap. Within seconds he had sat up kissing her thoroughly everywhere.
Flipping them over he kissed his way down her body, prolonging her pleasure by avoiding the places she needed him the most. Eventually he paid special attention to her nether regions, leaving her in a state of bliss.
"Richard please" she begged
He slowly kissing back up her body, holding her hands above her head in one of his large hands, the other roaming her body before he slowly pushed into her.
Grunts and groans filled the bedroom as Richard slowly increased his speed, taking Megan over the top for a second time that night.
Soon he was thrusting with abandon before he met his undoing and collapsed onto.
He rolled off of her, pulled her onto of him to hold her closer and kissed her thoroughly once more.
"My my darling, you belong in the naughty list after all. And all this time I've thought you were innocent"
Megan blushed profusely as Richard chucked.
"I hope you liked your surprised"
"Like me surprise? I immensely loved my surprise"
As the couple came down from their highs and snuggled into each other, they began to fall asleep to what was one of the best Christmas's they could remember.
"Merry Christmas Richard"
"Merry Christmas my dearest Megan"