Home

After being stuck on the planes for an additional 3 hours due to delays, Richard and Megan were finally on British soil and on their way home.

They were greeted by several fans who all asked for pictures and despite his fatigue from a lack of sleep due to more pleasurable activities the night before, Richard was brilliant with his fans and accommodated to everyone.

Two hours later and they were finally home. Mr and Mrs Armitage.

Walking up the drive towards the door Richard once again surprised Megan and carried her bridal style across the threshold, and with a giggling, blushing Megan in his arms he kissed her thoroughly before placing her down.
"Welcome home Mrs Armitage"
"Why thank you dear Husband"
Foreheads touching Megan couldn't stop the wide smile that spread across her lips as Richard held onto her waist.

"I suppose we ought to get the suitcases in, we don't want any crazed fans to make off with your clothes" laughed Megan as she looked at the open front door with the suitcases sat outside.
Laughing, Richard grabbed them before placing them inside and began searching for the keys to the suitcases. Unlocking them, the pair emptied all the clothes and Megan began sorting them into wash cycles as Richard put the kettle on. Ohhhh how I've missed a decent cup of tea they both thought.

When both sat down on the sofa to drink their brews they noticed two bouquets of flowers and a lovely note from both their parents wishing them a happy return and telling them that they'd missed the pair. They'd brought food and it was currently in the fridge so they didn't have to do a shop at the supermarket and could relax.

"How did we get so lucky" said Megan and she snuggled into Richard's side.
"Ohh I don't know. Maybe it's because you're so wonderful"
"Don't talk nonsense"
"But it's true"
Richard leaned down to kiss Megan before whisking her away upstairs to christen their master suite.
------------------------------------------------
The next morning as the two laid in each others arms as they woke up Megan suddenly made a mad dash for the bathroom, feeling nauseous once more.
Richard came running behind her, concern and worry in his eyes as he saw that her sickness hadn't gone away
"Okay Megan, okay darling that's it get rid of it"
Megan leaned back into Richard's chest once she had done as he securely wrapped his hands around her.
"Darling why are you still sick?"
"Oh I'm sure it's nothing Richard. Maybe it's because im tired"
Richard turned Megan around to face him and cradled her face in his hands.
"It's certainly not nothing. This isn't just a one off thing darling. It keeps happening and it's not normal. I don't like to see you like this and it's worrying me. Please please please let's go see a doctor."
"Okay Richard I'll go see a doctor but I'm sure it's nothing to worry over so please don't worry needlessly" she stroked his cheek before he helped her up and refused to leave her side as she got ready and dressed for the day.
If she was ill he was going to stick by her to help her through it he thought.
------------------------------------------------
The next day Megan managed to visit the local doctor in hope of finding out what was wrong.
It can't be food poisoning still surely she thought
But what else could it possibly be

The doctor had run multiple tests and Megan sat waiting for the results. Richard didn't realise she was there as he was at work and thought he would be going with Megan in a few days time.
"Well Mrs Armitage, there's nothing wrong with you. The tests all show you're perfectly healthy"
"Then why do I keep feeling nauseous in the morning? I can't keep living like that. It's really starting to worrying me and my husband especially"
"Well Megan you're feeling nauseous because you have morning sickness"
"Sorry what...morning sickness"
"Yes Mrs Armitage, morning sickness. Congratulations Mrs Armitage, you're pregnant"
"I'm what!" Said a stunned Megan.

Hi guys,
I know it's been a while between updates and for that I'm sorry.
To be honest I don't know how accurate and early on you begin to feel morning sickness. I know not everyone suffers with it but from some stories I've read it's described in this way. So please correct me if I'm wrong and don't forget to comment any suggests or critics. I really do enjoy reading your thoughts
X