The Day Before

It was the day before the wedding. As tradition follows Megan was going to spend the night at her parents house. Richard was going to stay at his. The wedding dress was at Megan's parents and the hair and make up ladies were going to arrive tomorrow morning. The wedding was going to start at 2pm sharp. Megan just needed to pack an over night bag and say goodbye to Richard before heading off.
Megan was in their bedroom packing her bag when Richard came in looking sad. The bag was on the bed and Megan had her back to the door so didn't see him enter. He walked up behind up and encircled her waist with his arms from behind.
"God you made me jump!" Said Megan placing her hand over her heart.
"haha sorry love, you nearly done?" Said a sad Richard.
"Yeah, is my poor little Richie sad" said Megan turning in his arms and squashing his cheeks together with her hands.
"Yes poor little me is sad! Do you really have to go stay the night at your parents?"
"Yes baby I do. We might as well follow tradition plus all my stuff is there and I ain't dragging it back over" laughed Megan.
Richard began to nuzzle her neck when she's turned back round to continue her task.
"Richard I can't pack my bag with her doing that" she said as she tried to worm herself out of his grasp.
"And why not? Can't I kiss my beautiful, very soon to be wife's lovely neck?"
"No"
"And why not?"
"Because I'd rather you kissed me properly"
Richard didn't give her time to say anything else because he was on her like a lion tackling his prey. The loss was filled with love and passion. Quickly Richard threw the bag on the floor and pushed Megan onto the bed as she squealed. She kept trying to pull away for breath but nothing was working. Richard wouldn't let her go.
"Richard please, I need to get ready"
"That can wait"
"Honey not tonight. Please I need to get ready"
Richard looked hurt as his advances were turned down. Immediately he got off of her and grabbed the bag again.
"Sorry" said A hurt Richard.
"It's not like that. God there is nothing more Id rather be doing than that but,"
"But what"
"No it sounds stupid"
Richard grabbed Megan by the arms and made her look him in the eye.
"You are anything but stupid Megan, anything. You can't tell me anything remember. So what were you going to say"
"That I don't want to do it tonight as I want to save all our passion for the wedding night. I want it to be special and I suppose I thought I'd we prolonged the process slightly then it would make it even better. I know I know it's a stupid thought"
"It's anything but stupid Megan. Don't you ever say you're stupid again because you're not. You're the smartest, funniest, prettiest woman I've ever know and I'm going to be the proudest man alive to say that's my wife! I can wait"
"Oh I love you so much"
"I love you too"
Then they shared a tender kiss filled with all the love they could muster and promises of the future.

Soon Megan had finished packing her bags and her parents turned up to pick Megan up.
"Okay honey, I suppose I'll see you tomorrow afternoon" said Megan as she got off the sofa.
"Yeah I suppose it is. Come here you"
Megan eagerly moved into his open arms and they shared a final kiss as fiancées.
"Bye Richard"
"Bye for now Megan, or should I say Mrs Armitage"
This gave Megan butterflies in her belly. And with that and one final look back she left her house for the last time as miss Megan.