The Next Morning

Megan slowly woke up and rolled over to find Richard's side cold and empty. She sat up and smelled the scent of bacon. Oh how she loved bacon.
As she got out of bed she realised she was still naked so grabbed her panties and one of his shirts and walked down stairs.
Richard was stood in the kitchen humming to himself. He hadn't noticed that she was awake and was slightly startled when she wrapped her arms around his waist, leaning her head on his back. Richard was stood in a pair of joggers and that was it!
"Good morning babe" said Richard.
"Morning hunny" Megan replied.
Richard pierced the remained bacon from the frying pan and placed it in some bread, turning around so he could hand her, her breakfast.
"I hope you like bacon. If not I've got cereal and toast"
"I love bacon. Thank you" she said giving him a quick kiss.
"Your welcome"
They sat down and ate their breakfast in a comfortable silence.
"I have to go to a meeting in the afternoon but I'm free all morning. Is their anything you want to do?" he had a cheeky smile on his face. He loved seeing her in one of his shirts. It turned him on. She currently had him in the palm of her hand.
She stood up realising what he was suggesting and walked to the kitchen, deliberately swaying her hips a bit more. He just stared at her wishing to take her right there and then.
He followed her into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around her rather possessively. He placed kisses on her neck and nuzzled at her hair. He turned her around so she was now facing him. And kissed fully on the lips.
He grabbed her waist and lifted her up onto the kitchen counter, standing in between her legs and kissing her more passionately. She pulled back and Richard looked back disappointed but concerned.
"Richie babe, I haven't showered or brushed my teeth yet. I look like a right state. Can't you wait?"
"I'll take you anytime, anywhere as you are. Nothing is going to discourage me from you. I hope you remember that because I love you"
Tears welled up in Megan's eyes. "I love you too".
And so he took her right there and then on the kitchen counter.
Soon Richard had to leave.
"Please can you stay here until I get back?"
"Sure. How long you going to be roughly? I may pop into town"
"A few hours. I'll text you when we've finished". He kissed her good bye and headed off to the studios for his meeting. Now Megan was left to explore his house.
----------------------------------------------
Sorry that this chapter was short. I'll try to make them longer but I felt like my previous chapters were too long.
Please I'm beginning you to follow, vote and comment on this story. I would really love to hear your thoughts so I can make this story better. Thanks guys for continuing to read this. ☺️