I'm What

Noooo I can't be! Surely not already! Thought Megan as she stared at her self in the mirror, her top lifted so she could run her hands across her flat stomach.
But before she could help herself she was smiling with joy at the miracle that was currently growing inside her. Hers and Richard's little creation.
Oh god how do I tell him? Does he even want kids? Or this early?
Megan was beginning to worry that he wouldn't take this joyful news as well as she hoped he would but she couldn't hide it, especially as he would eventually find out.

As Megan proceeded to clean the kitchen and prepare dinner for Richard's return from work, she tried to think of ways to tell Richard before her mind began to wonder back to those days and nights spent locked away in their honeymoon suite.
Well we did spend the majority of our time doing the act so I should've guessed she chuckled to herself
And without protection she blushed.

"Honey I'm homeeee" came the cheery voice of Richard as he walked through the door.
Running over towards Megan he picked her up and twirled her around.
"I've always wanted to say that" he chuckled as he placed Megan down and greeted her with a kiss.
"I missed you today" he admitted
"I missed you too, how was the meeting with audible?!"
"Well..."
"Well what Richard, how did it go?"
"Well....it went really well. They offered me voiceover work for Romeo and Juliet"
"Oh that's brilliant news darling! Well done"
"Thank yo-"
BEEP BEEP BEEP
"Oh shoot I forgot dinner"
Megan ran over to the oven to take out the pasta dish she had prepared for dinner as Richard stood their grinning.
"It smells delicious Megan"
"Don't talk too soon...you've not tried it yet. It could be horrible" she laughed
"Oh I doubt that's possible" Richard said coming up behind Megan and wrapping his arms around her waist.
Megan froze wondering if he would notice a bump.
Oh don't be silly it's too early to tell yet
"Are you okay Megan?"
"I'm better than okay darling, your hands are just cold" she lied.
They're anything but cold she thought.
"Sorry darling" he kissed her cheek and removed his hands much to Megan's disapproval before walking over to the wine cabinet and grabbing a bottle of red.
"Ahh Richard, don't pour me any please"
"What? But you love a bit of red. Are you feeling okay? Is it the sickness again" he came striding over to check her forehead for a temperature and concern came into his eyes.
"Richard I'm perfectly fine. I just don't fancy any wine tonight. I'm sure it will pale in comparison to the French wines we've been drinking for the last 4 weeks"
Well it's not all a lie she thought.
Richard put the wine back and they both sat down to down for an enjoyable meal.
Oh god how am I going to tell him.
------------------------------------------------
A WEEK LATER

Megan had finally decided to tell Richard about her pregnancy as it was becoming increasingly hard to avoid certain foods and alcohol without him worrying or becoming suspicious.

Today was a special meal for the cast of the hobbit before filming commenced on the next film instalment. A celebratory meal if you will.
"Are you ready to go darling? We'll be late otherwise"
"Sorry Richard I'm just coming"
Richard gazed up in amazement as she descended the stairs. Megan came down her hair perfectly styled, a little bit of make up but not too much to highlight her features and wearing a tight red dress that stopped just below the knee. I might as well wear the tight stuff now before a bump appears she thought.
"You look stunning"
"Why thank you. And you look very dashing in your suit"
As Megan reached the bottom step Richard stood in front of her took her small waist in his hands and pulled her forcefully towards him before his lips began to devour hers.
"Do we have to go tonight, as much as I love you in this dress" he looked her up and down
"I think I'd much prefer it if we stayed and I took you out of it"
"Richard!" Megan blushed and he smirked at the reaction he could still cause in her. I hope she never stops blushing.
"Alright alright, shall we go my lady" he bowed over dramatically and extended his hand for her to grab before they made their way to the restaurant.
Once there and seated after mingling with the others dinner was served. The meal was delicious and as soon as dessert was brought out a surprise singing act made an appearance to entertain the stars.
"How's your cake?" Whispered Richard
"It's lovely. Would you like to try some?"
Megan took a piece of cake and brought it towards Richard's lips.
"Hmmm. Yours is much better than my tart. Would you like to try some?"
"Oh no thank you darling"

"Thank you ladies and gentlemen. Now I'm afraid we've come to the end of our performance for tonight...however, due to a certain lady in the room we have a special request"
The band began to sing a comical song about being pregnant. Richard was laughing along as he looked over at Martin Freeman who was interrogating his wife as to whether she was pregnant.
The song came to an end quite quickly before the band began to go around table to table asking the stars if it was them that had requested the song. The stars were beginning to be eliminated one by one and Martin was getting increasingly nervous.
"So Mrs freeman, is it you that's pregnant?"
"No" she laughed
"Thank the Lord! Thank you Lord!" Shouted Martin after the announcement
The man made his wife over to Megan and Richard and Megan knew it was time to tell Richard.
"So Mr and Mrs Armitage...is it you?"
"No" said Richard quite quickly before Megan reached towards his hand.
"Yes, I'm pregnant"
Everyone cheered as Richard looked stunned at Megan and then down at her stomach back up to her face.
"You're, you're, you're pregnant?"
"Yes Richard" Megan said smiling. Before she could register what was happening Richard had stood up whilst everyone was cheering and walked over towards you before he pulled you up out of your seat and spun you around.
"Oh I'm so happy! Thank you thank you thank you!!!"
Richard kissed her with all the love he could muster as he hand came to rest on her stomach.
"So that's why you didn't want any of the wine the other night"
"And why I was ill in the mornings in Paris"
"Oh thank god you're not sick" he said as he hugged Megan again and everyone came over the congratulate the pair.
The rest of the evening Richard never let go of Megan. He was always holding her hand or her waist or was resting his hand protectively over the baby that was growing inside of Megan's stomach. His baby....their baby.
Richard was over the moon.
------------------------------------------------
Upon returning home Richard instantly pulled Megan close so that she was flushed against his body, a look of love, joy and lust in his eyes.
Before she could register what was happening she was pushed up against the door and Richard was on her, kissing his way from her lips to her collar bone.
"You've had no idea how much I've wanted you all evening and then to find out that the heat of our passions has resulted in the most wonderful news ever...my god you've driven me crazy"
"Are you happy though, I know we never planned children so early on and I was worried that maybe you wouldn't be as happy" Megan looked down shyly after admitting her fear.
Richard grabbed Megan's chin to lift it do they made eye contact.
"I am the happiest man alive Megan. I've got the most beautiful wife in the world, I had the most amazing honeymoon, I've got a successful career and now finally I'm going to have a child of my own. Of our own. Thank you so much"
He slowly leaned in and kissed Megan passionately before carrying her to their bedroom where he could properly thank and worship her for the miracle they'd created.