December

Megan was around 3 months pregnant and already it was a struggle to not eat certain foods and drinks. She did miss the glass of wine the pair would have at dinner occasionally. Oh how I wish you'd come quickly! She thought to herself.
As she snuggled up on the sofa with Richard watching Christmas films, the pair were arranging last minute Christmas presents for the family and Megan was going to invite the whole family over on Christmas Day for dinner.
Only God knows why I'd invite so many around and to cook for them she laughed anxiously.
Buying a special present for Richard was becoming increasingly difficult as he already had most things. With all the money he'd been making on films he'd treated himself occasionally to the odd thing here and there and he'd spontaneously buy gifts for Megan and baby Armitage. He was getting ever so excited.
"So Richard darling are you actually going to tell me anything you'd like for Christmas?"
"What I'd like for Christmas, hmm let me think" he jokingly pulled a thinking face which made Megan chuckle.
"Well darling for Christmas I'd like for the baby and it's gorgeous mother to be healthy and happy"
"Ohhh that doesn't count! Regardless of how adorable you're being, thank you" she kissed his cheek.
"Honestly darling I'll be happy with nothing because I'll be spending Christmas with the most important woman in my life"
He leaned over and kissed her thoroughly...leading them to continue upstairs shall we say.
------------------------------------------------
A few days later Megan was baking gingerbread men when Richard came up behind her, hands protectively covering her small bump that had only just appeared.
"Hmmm something smells good"
"Why thank you"
"May I pinch one?"
"No you cannot, they're not finished yet"
"But please"
"No buts. No gingerbread men for you just yet" Megan laughed.
He began kissing her neck much to Megan's distraction. She needed to practise making these so when Abe (Richard's nephew) came around for a sleepover next Friday they could bake gingerbread men together.
"Hmmm Richard stop" she jokingly said
But he continued
"Richard"
He turned her around and moved his lips to behind her ear, coming down towards her jaw and her chin, teasing her. Megan could hardly breathe.
"Mr Armitage stop trying to distract me"
He looked up and cocked his eyebrow.
"Ohhh so its Mr Armitage now" he smirked. Ever so slowly he leant down towards her ear and whispered, his lips caressing her ear...
"I love hearing you call me that"
Megan moaned. Partly from the sensation of Richard driving her wild and the other from his smirking. He knew what he was doing to her.
Before she could properly finish her thought Richard had caught her lips in a searing kiss, his tongue fighting for dominance.
His slowly pushed Megan back so she was pressed up against the island counter and reached his hands around her back. One remaining firmly on her lower back, bringing her closer to his body and the other, ever so slowly reaching towards one of the gingerbread men.
He was so close but was just out of reach. One more millimetre and he have a warm delicious gingerbread man in his hand and he'd make his hasty departure.
GOT IT! He silently thought as his hand firmly grasped it and he parted from Megan's lips for some much needed air. He smirked at Megan before bringing the gingerbread to his lips and taking a satisfactory bite out of one of its legs.
Megan stood with her mouth agape
How could he! Kiss me senseless like that all so he could get a biscuit!
"You cheeky bugger that was your plan all alone"
Richard lunged for the side to go around the counter before Megan could hit him with a tea towel.
He smiled his cheeky smile at her as he neared the door
"it tastes delicious by the way"
Before he left and left Megan flushed and breathing heavily.
Ohhh that man! She thought.