The Aftermath

Megan was still shaken at her recent kidnapping. Richard wouldn't let her out of his sight unless he had work where he dropped her at Charlotte's house. There was no way he was leaving her by herself so soon after the accident. It had only been a few days.

After Richard and Ricky had rescued Megan she was examined by paramedics to check she was fine. Richard wouldn't let her get away without having one. Then the paramedics sorted out his cut above his eye. It required 5 stitches which made Megan love him even more. He winced slightly at the pain but kept a brave face for Megan. She needed someone brave now. Then a trip to the police station was arranged to file reports of kidnap and stalking on Paul. After three hours Megan was taken back to Charlotte's so she could she her best friend. Charlotte had pounced on Megan the second she stepped through the door. Ricky had phoned in advanced to explain what had happened so charlotte could avoid certain questions to spare Megan some tears and answers.
Finally Richard decided it was best if they went back home. They were silent on the way home. The last time they were here it hadn't ended well. At first the silence was comfortable until Richard couldn't stop starring at Megan.
"Richard, what's wrong?"
"Oh umm sorry, it's just I can't get over how foolish I was"
Megan grabbed his face with both hands.
"You Richard Armitage are anything but foolish. If I had of seen pictures like that I would have gotten angry"
"Yes but I should have listened. I should have believed you"
Richard began to ramble again until Megan cut him of with a kiss.
"Oi you! I was trying to make..." another kiss"a..." and another "point" and then the passion started. Neither could stop themselves. Richard ripped Megan's top from her body and then removed his. He threw it aimlessly somewhere in the living room. Next were the jeans they were wearing and before long, they were naked. Megan pulled away from Richard to look him in the eye, just to make sure it wasn't a dream. She ran her fingers over his cut and he closed his eyes.
"Thank you for saving me" she whispered in his ear. She didn't get a response as Richard pulled Megan on top of her and slammed himself inside of her. He wasn't going to let her get use to his size and carried on slamming in to her. Within minutes Megan was spent but Richard was having no mercy. He carried her upstairs and tied her hands to the bedframe. He continued to perform his assault on her before he was spent to. He collapsed on top of her, undid her hands and fell asleep crying, thankful that she was with him.