The wedding party

I'm so sorry for the long time in between updates. I was recently in a production of The Sound Of Music so have been busy! Anyone else crushing hard on Captain Von Trapp or just me? Anyway back to the story.
They were finally married. Mr and Mrs Armitage! Mr and Mrs Richard and Megan Armitage. They had gone through so much and now they were officially husband and wife.
As they entered the ballroom and walked hand in hand to the top table everyone else filed in. Photographs were taking in the beautiful grounds and dinner was served. Speeches were given both funny and serious and everyone was enjoying themselves. That's when the D.J announced that it was time for the first dance.
Richard stood and grabbed Megan's hand, leading her to the dance floor. That's when (I had) The Time Of My Life began to play. Megan laughed as she remembered the first time they danced to this song. This time Megan didn't mind when Richard lifted her up when he came to 'the lift' and everyone applauded. As it finished Richard kissed Megan lovingly. Then all the party classics came on and Richard's dad whisked Megan away to dance just like his brother, nephew, best man and father-in-law did. He felt slightly jealous because he wanted to dance with his bride. Megan soon escaped and didn't leave Richard's side all night. Funny photos were taken, dad dancing occurred and everyone had a blast.
In the early hours of the morning Richard and Megan went to the honeymoon suite to enjoy their first 'night' as man and wife.
Warning: mature content
"We're do you think you're going?" Said Richard as he pulled Megan to him.
"Walking to the door"
"Oh no you don't" he said as he picked Megan up bridal style and entered the honeymoon suite.
"So did you enjoy yourself today Mrs Armitage, God I love saying that" he declared as he kissed her passionately.
"The best day of my life Mr Armitage. How about yourself husband?"
"Absolutely perfect my darling wife"
Before long another extremely passionate kiss began as Richard slowly walked over to the king sized bed that took centre place in the suite. Gently he placed Megan on the bed without breaking the kiss and Megan pushed Richard's suit jacket off his shoulders. Within the next few seconds Richard had discarded his shirt, shoes, socks, and was pulling off his trousers. He broke the kiss to painfully slowly remove Megan from her wedding dress. As Richard looked back at Megan after he hung up her dress (upon her demand) his eyes widened at the sight of her. There she was laying on their marital bed in provocative lingerie! Richard pounced like a lion catching his prey as he removed her lingerie with his teeth. Soon they were both naked and stared intently into each others eyes.
"I love you so unbelievably much Megan. You're my world and I don't know what I did to deserve you"
"I love you too Richard. God I love you and don't say you don't deserve me. Of course you do. You'll make me cry if you don't stop"
Richard kissed Megan again licking her bottom lip, begging for entrance. She quickly granted and their tongues duelled. Richard won the battle and dominated her mouth exploring everywhere. Soon he kissed down her neck leaving love bites as he went, down the valley between her breasts all the way down to her bellybutton. He looked up to find Megan's eyes were closed and mouth slightly open. She was obviously enjoying his ministrations so he continued lower to the spot she most desired him to touch. As his lips gently touched hers she let out a moan which made Richard smirk. Quickly he licked and sucked at her moist entrance and his long fingers came into work. He inserted one which gained him multiple groans and moans which excited him further.
Slowly he tortured her until she screamed his name in ecstasy. Richard smirked even more as he kissed his way back up her body to kiss her again on the lips.
"Please Richard please"
"Tell me what you want Megan"
"You. I need YOU now"
"What do you need me to do babe"
"God Richard. I NEED YOU INSIDE ME NOW"
"You don't have to tell me twice" he said as slowly entered her. Both moaned and groaned as Richard slowly pumped in and out of her building that familiar feeling in their stomachs. Soon both orgasmed violently screaming each other's names and words of love. Richard collapsed onto Megan as her fingers wound in his hair.
"God I love you more than I thought possible" said Richard kissing Megan again before rolling off of her and pulling Megan with him. She snuggled into his side and whispered words of love back before both feel into a deep sleep dreaming of the other and their future together.