The Wedding Day-Richard POV

BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP.
Richard woke with a yawn. He struggled to sleep last night as Megan plagued his every thought and dream. Today his nephew, best man and brother would be coming around to get ready with him. Richard swung out of bed with a spring in his step knowing today the love of his life would finally become his wife. He ate breakfast and drank his tea and threw on a pair of joggers and t shirt waiting for everyone to arrive. He put out some nibbles incase they hadn't had breakfast yet.
*knock knock*
Richard opened the door to be greeted by his nephew throwing himself and Richard. He scooped him up in a bear hug and said morning to his brother. Abe was extremely excited. He had never been apart of a bridal party before and he couldn't wait to be page boy. He felt so important and special. Richard couldn't help but chuckle. Soon Lee arrived and the men started to get ready. A photographer had come around as they had to Megan's parents house to take pictures of them getting ready. The men put their suits on and cravats and the photographer couldn't resist the idea of Abe sorting out Richard's cravat, so Richard knelt down whilst Abe moved it slightly. It was an extremely cute photo.
The men arrived at the Manor House an hour before the ceremony. Richard greeted all of his family and friends as well as Megan's. He even got a last minute approval from Megan's grandad, not that it was needed. That's when the clocked chimed 2:00pm. His bride was here and about to enter. Everyone rose to their feet and the bridal party began their decent. First came the page boy with a massive smile on his face. He went and stood next to Lee who was stood to the side of Richard. Then came the bridesmaids. First came Lauren, then Mollie and finally Sophie. Then it was Charlotte's turn. Time seemed to stand still as the wedding march was being played on the organ. Slowly, very painful slowly Megan's dad appeared around the corner and holding his arm was Megan.
'God she looks beautiful' he thought to himself. He adorned a massive smile and a small tear slipped from his eye. Finally Megan reached the alter and they held hands so tightly in case they were going to be split apart.
"You look soooooo beautiful my angel" whispered Richard in Megan's ear. A tear slipped from her eyes as she gazed up into his eyes.
Then the ceremony began. Finally it got the vows. Megan and Richard had decided to write their own vows.
"Richard, ever since I bumped into you in that coffeehouse I knew you were the one. Just one look from you and my worst day can become my best. You make me complete and I can't express how much I love you. With this ring I thee wed to the most caring and loving man I know, sorry dad." she pushed Richard's ring in his wedding finger on the left hand and patted Abe on the head. Her little comment of apology got a large laugh from the audience.
"Megan, we've seen good times and bad throughout the time I've know you and I've never known a woman to be as courageous, loving and beautiful as you. You truly are my angel and I don't know what I've done to deserve you. I promise to love you and be faithful to you all the days of my life. With this ring I thee wed." Slowly he pushed Megan's ring on and they smiled lovingly at each other.
"It gives me great pleasure to announce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" said the pastor.
Richard brought his hand up to Megan's chin and slowly lent down. Their lips met in a loving, soft kiss which was filled with enough love to last the world a lifetime. Everyone clapped and cheered as they left the ceremony room to head for photos. The sun had been kind to them and it was a fantastic hot day. Now all that was left to do was party!