The Wedding Day

BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP!
Megan was never one to wake early. She liked to have a lay in but today it was necessary because today was the day she was getting married!!! Megan had barely any sleep. She laid awake in bed feeling lonely and with the butterflies in her stomach. Today she would finally become Mrs Megan Armitage!
"Honey, it's time to get up" said Megan's mum as she walked into the room, curlers in her hair.
"Arghhh. Just five more minutes pleaseeeeee"
"Didn't you get any sleep last night, come on you have to get up. its 7:03am and the hairdresser is arriving at 8:00am. And before she arrives you need to shower and shave and wash your hair as well as having breakfast" she reasoned sitting on the bed and stroking Megan's hair.
"No I didn't get any sleep" retorted Megan a little grumpy that her sleep was disturbed.
"Aww, I had the same thing happen when I married your dad. Don't worry sweetie pie, it's just nerves of excitement. come on let's get you breakfast"
As the two headed downstairs Megan was greeted by her dad.
"Good evening sleepy head" said her dad with a kiss to the forehead.
"Morning dad. It's not that late. In fact it's early for me!"
"Haha. Your mother has been up for at least an hour already oh and your friends are getting here at 8:30am for what ever is your friends need to do"
"That would be hair and make up and getting ready for the wedding dad"
So Megan quickly ate her breakfast and raced upstairs to wash her hair and shave. She just stepped out of her bedroom when their was a knock at the door and the hair dresser stepped through.
"Morning all, hi Megan. You ready?"
"As ready as I'll ever be" was the response.
Megan wanted her hair to be her natural curls. The hairdresser pinned back the sides and added some small pins with flowers. It took at least an hour to this so Megan's friends arrived half way through.
The bridal party consisted of Lauren, Sophie and Mollie as bridesmaids and Charlotte as the Maid Of Honour. All of these were old school friends. Richard's best man was going to be Lee Pace and the Usher was his brother Chris and the Page boy was Richards nephew Abe.
As soon as the hair dresser had finished everyone owed and awed. She look so beautiful.
"Why don't you ladies go get ready?" Suggested Megan's dad which was meet by everyone agreeing.
Finally at 1:30pm after lunch was eaten, makeup applied and dresses on everyone was ready. Now they just had to wait for Megan to walk downstairs in her wedding dress. Slowly a door creaked open and out came this vision of pure beauty descending down the stairs. Everyone gasped and some tears were spilt.
"You look beautiful Megan" whispered her dad as he embraced her. His baby girl and really grown up.
Immediately everyone went to get into the cars. Megan's grandad insisted they arrived in style and ordered some old cars. So the bridesmaids, maid of honour and mother of the bride all got into one car and Megan and her dad the other.
20 minutes later they arrived at the Manor House that would make her Mrs Armitage. Butterflies filled her stomach and she was moments away from seeing Richard! Her very soon to be husband.