The honeymoon

Once Megan had stopped squealing her excitement over the honeymoon destination she and Richard boarded the plane and she found out that their honeymoon would last 4 weeks. And according to Richard most of that would be spent in the hotel room where he could properly ravish her like the goddess he believed she was.

Luckily the journey wasn't too long as they were only travelling from the uk to Paris so they didn't have to put up with any screaming children for too long.
Once landing in Paris and going through the tediousness that is passport control the newlyweds made their way to the exit where a taxi was awaiting their arrival.
"Errr misterrr Richard Armitage, and errr misses Armitage...you're taxi awaits" came the voice of an elder French man who would be their driver.

The journey took them through the centre of Paris, by the Eiffel Tower, the Norte dame and the Arc de triumph as well as other sites before finally, an hour later, arriving at their rather posh and expensive hotel. Richard had booked the best hotel possible and managed to get the honeymoon suite on the top floor which had the most amazing view of the Eiffel Tower from the balcony.
"Are you ready to begin our honeymoon my darling wife?"
"Why certainly my dashing husband"
Richard swooped Megan into his arms bridal style and proceeded to carry her into their suite to the embarrassment but delight of Megan.
The room was massive, with a large kingsized bed to the left and large windows opposite which lead to the balcony. To the left of the room was a fireplace and opposite the door was a sitting room. Finally on the right was a massive bathroom and in the centre was a bathtub big enough for two.
Ooooo we shall be having lots of fun in there they both thought.
Immediately Richard grabbed the do not disturb sign and placed it on the door before shutting it. Within seconds he was on Megan like a predator attacking its prey.
"My my Mr Armitage...someone is eager"
"Well if you wasn't so perfect I wouldn't have wanted to join the mile high club but I thought we ought to keep our reputations...at least for now. I don't know how I stopped myself up there or since we left for our honeymoon in fact. I just want your clothes on the floor and you on that bed this instant"
Before Megan could even consider removing any clothes Richard had somehow removed her top, all without her noticing.
How in heavens name did he manage that pondered Megan before she was too distracted to think of such things.
In an instant she was on the bed in nothing but her undies...she had brought some more sexy matching lacy pairs for the wedding and honeymoon in the hopes of pleasing Richard. She assumed he was enjoying her efforts for in the next second he groaned and was on her kissing her wildly anywhere he could.
Megan tried to make work of the buttons but her excitement was causing her fingers to fumble.
"Oh for heavens sake" grumbled Richard against her lips before he grabbed at the buttons himself and tore the shirt away, buttons flying everywhere.
Megan starred wide eyed as Richard knelt up to push the shredded bits of shirt off his arms.
He just ripped all the buttons of that shirt because he was too impatient Megan was swooning.
"Is someone a little impatient Mr Armitage?"
"When your wife is on the bed looking like she is there was no quicker way to get to her than to rip off my shirt"
Richard began kissing his way from her lips, down her jaw line, stroking her arms down to her sides whilst his lips travelled behind her ear to her collarbone. Then down to her chest, removing the bra and taking pleasure in her delectable breasts before kissing further down, alone her hip bone and then down the top of her left thigh all the way to her ankle, completely missing the area she wanted him most.
Megan's moans of frustration and the darkening look in her eyes made Richard hot to the core. How did I ever get so lucky.
Then torturously slowly he kissed back up her leg towards her centre and hovered over her. Looking up to her face he grabbed her panties with his teeth and pulled them down never breaking eye contact.
Megan was in a state of bliss but was growing impatient for him to get on, she needed him desperately.
Richard crawled back up her body kissing his way up to her lips before touching and fondling her with his experienced hands where she craved him, leading her to her first orgasm of the honeymoon.
He took this as the opportunity to remove his trousers and boxers which were painful in his state of arousal before plunging slowly into Megan. Never breaking eye contact and passionately kissing often he thrust in and out of her slowly building up tempo before both were screaming in ecstasy. Richard rolled off of her and pulled her on top of him to cuddle after what was one of the best sessions of making love they had ever had.
--------------------------------------------
As Richard had said that first week the couple hadn't left the room once to go sight seeing but had locked themselves away in their suite where they made love morning, noon and night, on the bed, sofa, shower, bath, bathroom counter, the floor next to the fireplace (whilst lit) and on the balcony over looking all of beautiful Paris.
The only time the pair emerged was to eat some meals in either the hotel restaurant or some local ones which all required to be fairly dressed up. Not that they were complaining. Both loved to see each other dressed in suits or dresses.
The next two weeks were spent both in the hotel room and sight seeing.
"I can't bring you all the way to Paris and not let you see some of the sights. Everyone will ask how it was and you can't very well say you didn't see anything. Your dad would shoot me"
"Well he can't shoot you now because you're my husband and I have 'wifely duties' to attend to" Megan smirked back.
This was one of the various conversations the couple shared regarding their lack of visiting so far but that was soon solved by actually tearing themselves from each other and visiting the multiple sights of Paris.

Now on their last week Richard woke up to find Megan's side of the bed empty. A small sense of panic rose in chest hoping that this wasn't all a dream. That's when he heard her in the bathroom making a peculiar sound.
Rushing into the bathroom he found her being sick in the toilet.
Running towards her and pulling her hair out the way he gently rubbed her back.
"Leave me alone" she muttered
"Not when you're being sick"
"I don't want you to see me this way"
"I was going to eventually. You're my wife now in sickness and in health"
Megan stopped arguing and was sick a few more times until she finally wiped her mouth and stood up, looking down in embarrassment.
"How do you feel? What made you sick? Is it a flu? Or a stomach ache?"
"I'm not sure"
"What did you have for dinner last night?"
"That seafood pasta...why?"
"Maybe it's food poisoning, fish can be dodgy"
"Yes maybe"
"I'm so sorry Megan it's my fault"
"Don't be ridiculous" she said whilst Richard lead her to the armchair and sat her in his lap, arms wrapped around her for protection.
"It was though. I recommended that restaurant because I enjoyed it when I ate their on the evening of the French premiere of the Hobbit. If I hadn't suggested it you wouldn't be ill"
"Oh nonsense. And anyway I feel much better, like nothing ever happened. I'm perfectly alright"
"Only if you say so but please be careful today. You have me worried"
Richard and Megan did some light shopping today much to Richard's disapproval. He wanted to stay in the suite so he could look after Megan properly but he had no such luck. She was fine the rest of the day but he was ever so concerned.
The following morning Megan woke up feeling queazy and the morning after that she was sick again. Much to her luck Richard hadn't woken up but considering it was 3 in the morning she didn't think he would.
I'll go see a doctor once I'm back she told herself.
I'm sure it's nothing, like that fish I ate that must be the problem. It'll be nothing.

On their last night in Paris Richard took Megan for dinner at the top of the Eiffel Tower! She had never been so impressed and had cried with joy at his thoughtful gesture.
"How on earth did you manage this?! You didn't have to do all of this for me! It must've cost you a fortune"
"There's nothing more I wanted to do for you that bring you here. The second you agreed to marry me I decided we'd go to Paris just so I could take you to dinner here. I reserved the table and then booked the flights around it" admitted Richard shyly
"Oh you're too wonderful for words and I'm so glad I can call you my husband" Megan leant across the table and kissed him.
"I love you" murmured Richard against her lips.
"I love you more"
"Well I love you most" he said gazing into each other's eyes.

After some slow dancing on the dance floor and finishing dessert the couple left to return to their honeymoon suite on last time and made glorious love into the small hours of the morning.
That night had been full of surprises, the dinner reservation for starters, re learning how thoughtful and caring her husband truly was and at how he could speak French fluently! Something he kept a surprise this whole time! (A very big turn on as well)
Oh how lucky I am to have found you both thought as they drifted off to sleep.