Trying To Settle Things

Ricky had gotten back to work late after discovering that the pictures were from a porn film and the faces were added on top using photoshop. The pics must have been taken at various times as the hair style changes but only slightly.
Charlotte and Ricky agreed that tomorrow Ricky would go and talk to Richard. Charlotte hoped it wasn't too late.
--------------------
Once the police left Richard grabbed the bottle of vodka from the fridge and drank it straight. He let the tears fall freely whilst he looked over the pictures again. He couldn't believe how stupid he was to think that she loved him. She had played him the whole time.
Before he knew it he could barely stand. The vodka had gone right to his head and he weren't going anyway anytime soon. The last thing he remembered seeing was her face before he blacked out.
--------------------
Ricky went around first thing in the morning before work with a file on his findings. All the proof to show it was fake was in there. He knocked on the door and waited what felt like an eternity before the door opened.
"What" said Richard. He looked terrible. He's hair was a mess and the smell of alcohol was lingering about.
"Hi Mr Armitage. It's Ricky, Charlotte's boyfriend."
"Charlotte who?"
"Megan's best friend"
"Why are you here?"
"I have proof that those pictures are fake. You see I work for the police. Can I come in"
"Yeah sure"
Ricky displayed the file and the pictures fell out. He had photos of the film it was taken from and then with Megan's and Paul's face added onto them. Richard was still slightly unconvinced.
"You still don't believe me do you?"
"I appreciate all your hard work but this is between myself and Megan. She clearly doesn't like me anymore so if you don't mind please get out. I have a headache"
"But she does. She was at my house last night and she was drowning her sorrows with any alcohol she could get her hands on. She was crying like there was no tomorrow and she couldn't stop herself from saying that your her everything"
"Really"
"And by the looks and smells of things so were you"
"Oi watch it"
"Just come back to mine and speak with her"
"Okay okay. I'll go but I want to hear it from her and find that Paul guy so I can beat the shit out of him"
As they made their way back to Ricky's, Megan had decided she wanted some fresh air. She was heading down to the park when she was interrupted by Paul.
"Hello Megan. Hey what's up"
"Paul. You bloody well know what's up"
"I'm afraid I don't"
"Those pictures of 'us' is what I'm on about. It was you that threw them through the window wasn't it"
"Your a smart one aren't you. But you were stupid enough as to turn down my offer when we were dancing"
"I'm not going to sleep with you so end of"
"Well that's what you think". He grabbed her and shoved her in his car. He sped home in hope of re acting those pictures. Megan struggled with all of her might but there was nothing she could do. Before she knew it, she was tied to a chair in Paul's house desperately trying to free herself before he did something.
----------------------------------------------
Richard was disappointed to find that Megan was out. He waited all day for her to return and everyone was getting worried. No one knew where she was. They had all called her and no one could get a hold of her until Richard tried one last time.
It rang and rang before the accept button was hit by Megan.
"Megan oh Megan I'm so so so sorry for everything. I should...." he stopped speaking when he heard screaming coming down the phone. "MEGAN. What's wrong"
"That sounds like Paul in the background. Omg Paul must have grabbed her"
Before anyone could Richard was out the door heading towards Ricky's car. Ricky grabbed the small gun he kept with him and put on his uniform as quickly as possible. Charlotte stayed their incase she came back. They were all sick with worry.
As the boys sped to Paul's house Ricky called for back up.
"For your safety I'll have to go in first, you head over to Megan and help her and I'll get Paul" informed Ricky.
"Okay but can I request that I can punch him in the face, seeming as he did all of this"
"I'm afraid not. It's for your safety and he's such a low life he's not worth it"
Richard grunted as he was bitterly disappointed. He wanted to knock him out since he found out what he was like. Now he had an opportunity and wasn't allowed.
Ricky pulled up to the house and kicked down the front door. Gun out in front of him he ran into the house, securing the lower floor. Richard followed behind. That's when they heard her screaming. Richard barged past Ricky and sprinted up the stairs. He smashed the door to Paul's bedroom down to find he was holding a whip. Megan was still clothed. Richard rugby tackled Paul to the ground and punched him several times in the face. Ricky pulled Richard off of Paul but Paul bounced back up and punched Richard hard in the face. Paul had a ring on and it cut like a knife. A gash was formed above his left eye, along his eyebrow. Ricky throw Richard out of the way and handcuffed Paul. Richard ran to Megan and started to untie her from the chair.
"Omg Megan I'm so sorry. I should have believed you but I became jealous because the thought of someone else having you annoyed me, because I love you. and I'm going to shut up now cos I'm rambling on again". The rope fell slack and Megan pounced on Richard kissing him roughly. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he held her close.
"I love you too and I don't blame you for getting angry. If it had of been you I would have done the exact same. Omg your bleeding"
"Am I? I don't really care. Are you hurt?I swear to god if that son of a bitch hurt you in anyway I'm going to kill him"
Megan grabbed his face with both hands so he had to look her in the eye
"No I'm fine. I went out for some air and he took me" she burst into tears. She was kidnapped, nearly raped and now the one person she loved more than anyone had come to rescue her. No words could describe the way she felt right now. Relief, love, hurt, worry and slightly concerned. But for now all she could do was lavish her attention onto Richard. Her Richie.
Richard set her down and told her to wait there. He strode over to Ricky who was reading Paul his rights.
"Sorry Ricky but this is on behalf of myself and Megan." WACK Richard punched Paul again and he stumbled back dazed.
He turned back to Megan and grabbed her. Never letting her go.