The Next Chapter

I realise that this isn't a good title but who cares. I'm just gonna write and see what happens so who knows what this chapter will be about. Oooo mystery!!!
----------------------------------------------
It was the next morning after their extremely intense love making sessions and Richard held onto Megan as if she wasn't real. Never before had he held anyone as tightly as he was holding Megan right now. He was scared if he didn't hold her tightly that she would disappear.
Megan woke up and felt pain streaking down her side. Richard was holding her tightly which she loved but this pain wasn't caused by him, it was the cause of Paul. She closed her eyes again but the images of what happened all came flooding back and she couldn't wake up.

"Come on Megan, you know you want me. Richard never loved you. You do know that right? You were just another one of his 'playdolls'." Whispered Paul into Megan's eye. She was tied to the chair and he was stood behind her. His hands were on her shoulders.
"No your wrong. He's not like that. He doesn't go sleeping around."
"What can I do to make you see that you really love me? Are you telling me you don't want some of me."
"Paul your a stalker and obsessive. I never have and never will love you in anyway shape or form. So get that into your tiny little pea size brain". She spat at him and he slapped her face. He grabbed her hair and brought his lips down on her violently.
"You will love me Megan. YOU WILL"
Megan starred at him with daggers in her eyes. If looks could kill Paul would have been six feet under.
"No I won't" said Megan strongly.
Paul walked away and grabbed a piece of wood that was laying on the floor. Slowly he walked back and stood in front of Megan. Before she knew it Paul and hit her like a baseball. Megan cried out in pain and he hit her again. That's when Richard and Ricky arrived.

Whilst she dreamt this she cried silent tears. Richard had noticed that she was shaking slightly so propped himself up on his elbow to see her face, her cheeks were wet.
"Baby, wake up" Richard shook Megan gently but she didn't respond.
"Megan it's only a dream. Wake up" this time he sounded more desperate.
"Megan, Megan wake up, your safe now". Richard shook her violently until Megan shot upright and was breathing heavily.
Richard say up with her and pulled her towards his chest. She sobbed and sobbed until Richard finally got the guts to ask her what was wrong.
"Sweetheart what's wrong? Why are you crying? You know I don't like it when you cry"
"I....I'm..f.. fine"
"No your not Megan" he cupped her face between his hands so she looked in his eyes.
"You can tell me anything remember" said Richard.
"I... I just had a flash..flashback to last night" she managed to stutter between sobs.
Richard kissed her temple and waited to see if Megan would explain a bit further what happened. She didn't say a word.
"Do you want to tell me about it? Help get it off your chest"
"No"
Richard left it at that. He couldn't help but feel terrible. He felt like it was his fault that Megan was taken. After all it was him that told her to get out of his sight.
"I love you Megan. So so so much". Before Megan could respond Richard kissed her deeply.
"I'll go run you a bath, maybe that will help calm you down" said Richard. He stood up and made his way to the bathroom. Megan followed behind and slid into the hot water.
"I'll give you some privacy" Richard planted a kiss on the top of her head.
"No. Please stay. I'm still shaken and there's room in here for two"
"Are you hinting at something" said Richard with a twinkle in his eye
"Maybe, maybe not. You'll have to decide"
Richard slid in behind Megan so she could rest against him. He began to massage her back resulting in pleasurable moans escaping Megan's lips. Then he planted butterfly kisses across her back and neck, his hands wondering down to her thighs.
"Richard honey stop. We ran out of protection last night."
"And what's wrong with that"
"Well only for the fact I'm ovulating and don't want to fall pregnant just yet"
"Megan, do you want kids?"
"Yeah, one day once I've settled down. What about you?"
"I'd love kids with the one my heart belongs too"
"You are such a bloody romantic you are"
"Oh really? Am I? I don't hear you complaining"
"And I doubt I ever will, unless you completely ruin something completely romantic in which case.."
"In which case what"
"In which case you won't be getting any of this" she turned around and kissed him tenderly.
"I really better not mess it up then"