A week to go

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for the long delay in between chapters. I've been a bit busy recently but I promise to update sooner. Thanks for everyone who has read this story and continues to follow. It really means a lot. Anyway let's get on with the story.
----------------------------------------------
It had been just over 6 months since Richard proposed to Megan and now the big day was only one week away. The bond between both sets of parents was strengthened and Richard and Michael (Megan's dad) were firm friends. Michael couldn't be happier for his daughter and the man she fell in love with.
With only a week to go all the wedding was planned. The weather predicted the day would be sunny which was a good thing considering it was taking place in a country Manor House. The grounds would be where the photos were taken. The dress was at Megan's mum's house which was where she was staying the night before and Richard's suit was in the closet hiding from Megan. Everything was prepared and all that was left to do was wait.
However today was Richard's bachelor party as Megan had her hen party the week before. Megan was only slightly worried that Richard would be put on a train to Scotland or tied to a tree by his friends and colleagues who where attending. These included Martin Freeman, Luke Evans and Lee Pace. Not forgetting the others like Adain and Dean.
"Megan I'm off" shouted Richard as he came down the stairs. Megan appeared from the living room. For Richard's bachelor party he was going go karting and then drinking. He would have been happy without the drinking but Lee said he had to go drinking with the lads.
"Okay" she said hugging him. "Bye Rich, be careful. I don't want my groom to be on a train to Scotland tomorrow or in a go karting accident." Richard chuckled and kissed before leaving. The lads knocked on the door at this moment and came strolling in as Richard answered. "Hey Megan" was heard from all the guys as they hugged Megan. Lee being the friend he is decided to kiss Megan and try to make Richard jealous. Richard just glared whilst Lee smirked and Megan walked over to Richard's side.
"Only teasing mate but you can't keep all the good fish to yourself" said Lee.
"Well I'm being stubborn so find your own" replied Richard much to the amusement of the others.
"We all ready to go then?" Asked Luke.
"Yep" came the collective response as they left. Megan stood by the door to see them off but shouted out to the lads "don't be too harsh guys. I want my groom back tomorrow! Not half way across the world" everyone laughed and Richard ran up the steps to their house whilst everyone was getting in the car to kiss Megan. The guys either laughed, wolf whistled or made fake gagging sounds.
"Now be gone dwarfs, elves, humans and hobbits. Go have your fun but don't go killing each other" Megan said as they pulled out the drive way. Her comment was meet with thunderous laughter and a wink from Richard.
The go karting was great fun. Everyone was so competitive and Richard and Lee were always trying to beat the other. Both did eventually but Luke won overall. Then it was time for the drinking. They had all gone to a nightclub and Lee brought the first round, tequila! In fact whenever Lee brought the drinks it was always a shot and Richard being the groom was made to have two. Apparently that was then rule agreed by everyone but Richard. Then the dancing started. They were clearly practising the moves for the reception but that all stopped when Lee pulled out a chair onto the dance floor and made Richard sit down. He then tied up his hands and a woman walked out (clearly a stripper).
"Lee, guys get me out of this. Come on I'm getting married!"
"Hello handsome" said the woman and she sat on Richard's lap.
Everyone stood around and clapped along to the music whilst the woman did her thing. Richard tried his best to get his hands free or to escape the woman's clutches but nothing seemed to work. He felt kinda guilty despite being as drunk as a skunk, so he just pictured Megan and threatening Lee the second he was set free. That's when the woman took it too far and unbuttoned his shirt. Now Richard was pissed off.
"Oi you, do my shirt back up! Lee seriously get me out of here" Richard demanded.
"Hang on Richard" said Martin. "I do believe the elf forgot that a hobbit is quiet so I'll do the honours". A chuckle was let out as Richard was finally set free. Immediately he placed his hands on the woman's hips and lifted her up before setting her on her feet and doing up his shirt. Then it was a matter of hunting down Lee. Lee saw the look on Richard's face and then he started to run. Everyone in the nightclub was laughing as Richard caught him and put him in a head lock. But it wasn't serious and only meant as a 'I told you to get me out' kinda way.
At 3am Richard finally arrived back home. He was ridiculously drunk and couldn't walk in a straight line. He went to the kitchen and downed several glasses of water before heading to bed. He knew the hangover that was going to occur when he awoke would kill but the bachelor party was great and he wouldn't have it any other way.
Now all that was left was the wedding.