Richard's House

Hi guys. Just a warning but this chapter is rated R due to its mature content. I hope I don't push it too far. If you don't like that stuff then please skip this part. The story should still make sense without it.
----------------------------------------------
There Megan sat, waiting for what felt like an eternity for Richard to return with her tea.
"Here we go" handing Megan her tea.
"Thank you, wow this is hot"
"That's the idea isn't it"
"Oh aren't you funny" said Megan sticking her tongue out at him.
"Shall we put a movie on" asked Richard.
"Yeah sure"
"Let me guess, you like the chick flicks and 'hot guys' and don't like the classics" Richard laughed at his own statement.
"Actually your wrong. I like chick flicks but the classics are the best. I'll watch any type of movie and I don't care how long it is. As long as it is a good story line and I enjoy myself. Oh did I mention I love action films. James Bond is brilliant"
Richard jaw dropped. "No way. I haven't met another girl who likes any type of movies. People say I have bad taste or watch to many of the old films."
"I know right. They annoy me so much. If I wish to spend my time watching the likes of Julie Andrews or Tom Hanks then I will"
as Richard opened the closet that contained all his films Megan soon caught sight of some of her childhood favourites. Mary Poppins, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, The Sound of Music were just to name a few.
"Omg. You have so many of my childhood favourites"
Richard flushed red, clearly embarrassed by having what was considered a kids movie.
"So what do you want to watch? Are you in the mood for a musical?"
"Yeah I love musicals. Why not..
"Mamma Mia" they both said at the same time. So Richard put the movie on and sat close by to Megan. She rested her head on his shoulder when his arm came around her shoulder. So they snuggled and sang alone to the classic hits of Abba! But all to soon the movie had finished.
"My favourite song out of all of that has to be waterloo" said Megan.
"I like take a chance on me. It's how I feel with most women" admitted Richard.
"Oh shut up you. Any girl would be lucky to have you!" Megan became a bit defensive.
"Are you implying your not my girl?"
"Well we umm never um discussed that now did we?"
"Does that mean you want to be my girl? Richard winked.
"Well I umm" Megan couldn't find the words. She so badly wanted to be his.
"Does that mean yes, because I want you to be my girl?"
Megan was speechless. All she could do we nod her head.
Richard walked back to the sofa and plopped down next to Megan.
"Come here my girl"
Megan snuggled back up to Richard but before long they were kissing, softly and slowly at first and later becoming more intense and passionate. They both wanted each other. Megan was now straddling Richard as he sat on the sofa kissing her neck and jaw line before returning back to capture her lips. He put his hands on her waist and stood up slowly. Megan's legs wrapped around him so she wouldn't fall over.
Still kissing, Richard made his way to his bedroom and kicked the door shut. He placed Megan back down on the floor and she slowly slid down his body to the ground. It turned him on so much. He grabbed her with one hand and spun her around so she was pinned up against the door. Megan's arms instinctively went around his neck and the began to kiss again, this time with a new fire and burning passion for each other. Megan's hands ran up and down Richard's bulging biceps. He was so muscly and well perfect. Her hands then moved onto his chest and began to undo his buttons on his checked shirt. Soon he stood shirtless and Megan looked him up and down. He had a gorgeous, sexy body. Clearly he kept in shape. A cheeky smile arose from Richard's lips before removing Megan's top and jeans. The clothes were thrown at various different places around the room and soon they stood in only there underwear. Megan took control at this time and pushed Richard down on his bed. He starred at her with longing and lust as she slowly walked over to him. She straddled him once more but this time his arousal was evident. More kissing resumed and their hands explored each other. Before Megan knew it, her bra was thrown across the room.
Richard cupped her breasts in his hand and began squeezing them. At the same time he trailed kisses along her jaw line and neck before stopping at her pulse point and sucking on that. Megan let out a small groan. He had already found one of her weak spots, her pulse point. Then Richard sucked at her nipple, hardening them both. He took just as much time with each breast before flipping her over so she was on her back, he was towering above her. Megan ran her hands up and down his ripped chest and torso and tugged at the light sprinkling of chest hair he possessed. He let out groan. He couldn't take much more before losing himself. He effortlessly slipped of her panties and examined her. Megan soon flushed red and was very aware that she was fully in the nude. Richard lent down to her ear to whisper
"Please don't hide, your beautiful". He voice was soft yet sexy. It aroused Megan and she became wetter by the second. As if Richard could read her thoughts he began to rub her most sensitive area. Megan gasped at the sudden contact but let herself get lost in the moment. She grabbed the waistline of his boxers and pulled them down, his manhood springing out. 'Wow' she thought. Richard chuckled as her eyes widened. He kissed her lips softly to bring her back to reality.
He pushed Megan so she was fully lying down as he spread her legs further apart using his knees. He then placed his tip and her entrance and slowly pushed himself inside of her. She groaned and grabbed his arms. He let her adjust to his size before slowly pumping himself in and out. He kissed her anywhere he could reach her and she grabbed onto his neck and back, digging her nails in and his increased his speed. Grunts and groans escaped their lips as they were coming close. Megan climaxed first screaming Richard name and this caused him to fill her with his warm liquids. They both breathed heavily as he removed himself and kissed her some more. They lay in each other's arm.
"Wow" said Megan
Richard kissed her temple.
"So you enjoyed yourself then?" He chuckled. Obviously she enjoyed herself. He was unbelievable!!
"Just a little bit"
"Only a little bit huh". I'll have to make the next time more special then" said Richard with a gleam in his eye. Soon their breathing returned to normal and they fell asleep in each other's arms, both feeling safe and loved.