chapter 2

Beomgyu weirdly looked at the younger who was lying in the middle of the bed despite him telling that he wanted to sleep in the middle.

"Is he deaf?! I clearly said I want to sleep in the middle. And why is he looking like a corpse, lying here without any expression."

Beomgyu thought in his mind, with an annoyed expression on his face. The horror movies he watched started messing around with his mind.

Indeed taehyun was looking pale and exhausted thinking about all the bad things happening around him. But he was more than alive as everybody else as he was struggling with a hurricane of emotions. Only if beomgyu could feel him, he would know. Being way too much lost in thoughts he didn't even bat an eye at the older who was staring at him.

"Now I should take the corner. You are a weird-ass taehyun"

Beomgyu muttered, which certainly didn't reach the younger's ears and laid next to taehyun. The side lamp next to him was too bright that he couldn't able to close his eyes so without thinking much about the consequences that were ahead of him, He slightly got up and reached the side lamp and turned it off, soon become frozen in his place as it became pitch dark and he felt a cold creep run down his spine in the eerie silence. For a hot moment, he saw a black silhouette watching him straight into his eyes making his hair behind his neck to stand upright in fear and horror. His lips trembled as he heard a burst of inhumane laughter from the silhouette widening his eyes with a feeling of cold air hitting right behind his ears adding to his existing terror. Bewildered he shut his eyes immediately and thought,

"Ss-shit. I shouldn't have got up to switch the light off. Now I have to safely go back under my duvet before that ghost here decides to come and get me or should I shout and wake up these two assholes."

Thinking that he quickly got back to his place on the bed faster than yoongi's rap, slapping the duvet over him and pulling his leg inside the duvet covering him completely as he didn't want the angry ghost that missed him to now come pull his leg and take him to another room and kill him.

"Wait. This was the exact same plot that happened in the second movie. Damn,  I'm never watching horror films again especially in the night."

He muttered to himself as he gathered all his courage to slightly lower the duvet that was above his head blinking his eyes to take a closer look at the silhouette in the dark, now knowing that it was just his long ebony coat hanging in the corner of the room and rest all was his imagination.

"How could someone be this dumb beomgyu" he face palmed himself in his mind for acting like a five-year-old.

A deep sigh escaped his mouth as he now loosened his body but still he was wondering how will he get some sleep as he was now completely awake from all the stunt he pulled off for no reason at all. Still feeling a bit scared he grabbed a pillow that was near his leg and placed it in the corner of the bed for further safety. As he did that, he automatically moved closer to taehyun. He felt a bit safer from the warmth of Taehyun so he moved a little closer to him and turned towards the younger closing his eyes shut still not sure if he can fall asleep.

Meanwhile, Taehyun was still lost in his thoughts not knowing about the whole horror scene that took place in a span of few seconds near him. But soon came back to reality when he felt some warmth radiating near him making one of his fears to rose up hitting the ceiling as he slowly realised how close beomgyu was laying beside him. He knows that him resisting beomgyu was really hard as he was not just emotionally exasperated but was also getting sexually frustrated lately because he has never dated anyone and the fact that he is now 20 and not even kissed anyone was kinda making his hormones take a toll on him. As hard as it was for him to accept that he was always drooling over boys and boys only, he still kept on rejecting all the girls who had an interest in him simply because he didn't want to experiment on the poor girls just for physical needs without having a genuine interest in them, even to just goof around. Because Taehyun was always an angel who was considerate of anyone and everyone's feelings around him.

Because of this good-natured personality, he really didn't want his hormones, his desires, the need, the craving for the boy (who is now slightly cuddling him) to break their relationship by doing something stupid. But beomgyu being this clingy to him and the dark, the silent night and the chilly air around him that contrasted the older's hot breath fanning over him didn't really help it as he slowly turned around to take a look at the boy near him. As his eyes were now adapted to the dark he could see beomgyu's ethereal beauty, his messy blonde hair, lustrously thick eyebrows, beautifully closed eyes, his pointy long lashes, sharp shining nose, slightly parted petal-like lips, his unhurriedly wobbling Adam's apple in his smooth long neck and finally a bit exposed clavicle. He thought to himself how this milky soft skin would feel if he touched him, unconsciously salivating and gulped heavily. At this right moment, he knew he just cannot sleep tonight.

Amidst all this chaos, Soobin was fast asleep slightly snoring, alongside the two males having their own trouble sleeping.