Chapter 29

Hand in hand the two boys kept walking their way towards the park. The chill breeze hitting their faces didn't bother them as both their minds were clouded with thoughts about their loved ones.

In Taehyun's mind, the thought of seeing his Beomgyu being close with someone else who wasn't him kept bothering him.

In Han's mind, the thought of seeing his Felix taking care of someone else a lot more than he did to him was bothering him.

Despite their bothersome thoughts both the boys felt comfortable walking at a slow pace with hands clutched together. Surprisingly, neither of them felt uneasy being this close with a stranger.

After few minutes of walk, they reached the park. Taehyun guided Han and they both entered the children's play area inside the park because Han wanted to go there. Han ran towards the swings and sat on one. Taehyun found a stone bench in front of the swings and sat there watching the boy.

Taehyun looked at Han hesitating a bit to play in the swing, he thought maybe he needed help to push it from the back so he got up and walked towards the other boy but he stopped in tracks when he saw Han getting up from the swing and walking towards him instead of playing.

"What happened?"

"You want me to push the swing for you?"

"N-No, only lixie does it all the time- wait! D-Did you asked me if you could push the swing for me?"

Han's eyes widen at the realisation. The poor boy has never experienced someone else treating him nicely other than Felix.

"Yes. I did"

"Oh"

"You don't want it?"

Taehyun asked in confusion to the boy who looked at loss of words.

"No no it isn't like that."

Han said with a little blush on his face and went to sit on the swing followed by Taehyun who started pushing the swing for Han to play. They both chuckled happily for a while and they played see-saw and decided to take a rest. They both sat on the stone chair.

"That was fun."

Said Taehyun looking at the swings.

"It wouldn't have been fun without you."

Han said as he looked at Taehyun who felt the gaze and immediately turned to the speaking boy.

"Did I make you uncomfortable?"

"No. You didn't"

They both fell into a comfortable silence. Han looked at the slide that he didn't play.

"Ya. I wanna play in there"

"The slide? I guess it's only for the kids but since no one is here let's go."

They both smiled at each other and got up being completely oblivious of an incident that's gonna happen to them in a while.

_____

"Are they still sleeping?"

Kai asked as Jay came into the room where the other boys were seated. They all sent him to know what Felix and Beomgyu were doing?

"Still sleeping as they cuddled up like couples? Yes, they are."

Hearing what Jay said Soobin got up angrily making yeonjun wince and all the other boys to look at him in confusion.

"Guess what? I'm saving my pit rat of a baby brother from that creep."

He said readying himself to go out but was promptly stopped by Hyunjin.