IMPORTANT

I have something really important to ask you guys. Please reply.

Y'all are Moas, right?

Y'all stan our boys, right?

Y'all have smart phones, right?

Y'all listen to music on Spotify, right?

THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS STOPPING Y'ALL FROM STREAMING CROWN  ???!!!

WE MUST GET CROWN TO 100 M AND GRAB THE TITLE "FIRST 4TH GEN BOY GROUP'S SONG TO REACH 100M ON SPOTIFY"

SIMPLE.

But we are so terrible in streaming. And there is one another 4th gen group trying for the same.

Y'all know what is worst?!!

They stream 200+k per day and we stream 100+k ONLY.

WITH THIS RATE, THEY WILL REACH 100M BEFORE US.

With 200k + streams we will be able to reach our goal within 25 days.

WHEN WE CAN TAKE TIME TO READ, WRITE AND ENJOY CONTENT FROM AND INVOLVING THE BOYS. WHY CAN'T WE HELP THEM WITH STREAMING AND PRE ORDERS?

Its the least we could do for them.

Please stream PROPERLY in Spotify

By properly I mean, there are certain rules you should follow.

I'mma simplify it for you.

#search crown
#select any playlist that say 100M crown or crown focused (VERY IMPORTANT, YOU CAN'T LISTEN TO A SONG IN REPEAT)
#listen to it or just plug in earphones and do whatever, with at least average volume on
#occasionally skip songs to not look like a hot (don't skip CROWN)

IF YOU ARE A PREMIUM SPOTIFY USER

YOU CAN LISTEN TO A SONG FOR ONLY MORE THAN 30 SECONDS - it still counts as streaming (but do it with other filler songs in your playlist so you have more time to stream txt songs) and so does streaming offline downloaded songs.

SIMPLE.

EVEN IF YOU ARE READING A BOOK, YOU CAN STILL STREAM THE SONGS IN SPOTIFY UNLIKE YOUTUBE.

with YouTube mentioned, please stream MVs there too

We are aiming Blue Hour to reach 100 M before comeback. ( don't even get me started on the fact that CYSM is still in 53 M )

ALSO THERE ARE MANY VOTING APPS THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AND COLLECT VOTES!!! (I'll probably create a separate post for this)

IF YOU ARE A LOYAL MOA AND HAVE BEEN DOING ALL THIS ALREADY.

I'm really happy and thankful for y'all but spread the words to your fellow moas who might not be doing this.

If you are a big account ( meaning with many followers ) in wattpad, insta, twitter or YouTube

Again

SPREAD THE WORD. ( You guys can create a huge impact.)

LET'S ALL DO THIS FOR OUR BOYS WHO MAKE US HAPPY.

FELLOW MOAS SARANGHAE 💙