chapter 10

A/N: this chapter can look like non-con but it isn't. Taehyun is frustrated and Beomgyu is secretly ok with it. So stop saying its r*pe( I hate that shit)

"W-What are you d-doing Taehyun S-stop it-t aaah"

He let out a shriek as he stammered in between his words. His cheek was facing the couch and was slammed hard against the soft fabric of the cushion with the younger on top of him holding both of the his hands sternly pinning it above his head.

"You wanted us...... He pushed his dick harder inside the older boy without warning, making him let out a high pitch scream....to be f-fuck buddies. Didn't you?" Taehyun groaned as now his actions, thoughts and sanity were no more in his control and he doubted that it will ever come back.

"I-I did but b-but I didn't expect you to- ahhh!"
The older boy exclaimed with his mouth wide open and gasping for air but got cut off by the younger's harder slams mercilessly against him again, making him bite his lips in torment, tears starts to prick in his eyes.

"Didn't expect what! Uhm?.... For me to top you!"

The younger's words were filled with only irritation, as same as in his mind and heart because of the older boy's comment few minutes ago. The way the Beomgyu asked him to be his just fuck buddy, after all the sweet words he said to him. how much of expectations he made the younger build in those few minutes. Taehyun was supremely dumb enough to even think that this cold devil will ever like him back and ask him out. The treachery, the rejection, the heart break it all hurted him. He felt pain. He went insane.

Now he started moving even harder and faster inside the older boy.

"Stay still. Stop whimpering."

He coldly spat as he went on pounding the older boy. Taehyun's feelings for the older become numb, to say it at the best. Its like he flipped his switch from an angel to a devil.

All he remembered was, the older boy asking the most dumbest thing ever on this planet to him that made him go insane. It was like a trigger to him. After those words left the older's lips, Taehyun stood frozen for few minutes as his mind progressed his betrayal and wrong doings to him.

And he snapped, now he became devilish, his mind went blank and the only thing that was in his thoughts that moment was 'I'll fuck him harder, I'll make his life miserable.' After that, the next thing he did was to bring the elder boy under him as he rolled over and started talking off his clothes. Anger, lust, misery, crave, pain all of these different, and bizzare emotions filled every cells in his body making him forget who he really was.

"T-Taehyun please please it hurts."

Beomgyu whined because he felt pain but surprisingly liked it. The younger didn't even care to prep him. He straight away started fucking him like a maniac. Beomgyu had fucked girls before but never had sex with a boy. 'shit. I should have said the truth to Hyunjin and Jeonjin that everything I told was about Taehyun and not some random girl.'

yes, this stupid cooked up an entire new story which was relevant to Taehyun but was a secret to himself. Hence, they told him to ask the girl for only benefits if not feelings involved. And not to hurt her feelings by getting angry over her. But damn, he thought that he would get to fuck the younger and quench his lust but then did he even dreamt about him being under the younger screaming!. 'Its a horrible mistake' he thought to himself as he was still letting out weak cries and moans.

"I-Im close." He said as he gave a tight spank on the older's butt, giving sharp stinging pain to him, making him cry out loud which made the younger boy feel satisfied somehow as a demonic smile crept to his lips.

He didn't know, maybe Taehyun become MAD. As in both angry and crazy all because of Choi Beomgyu. He came inside the older and layed over him flatly as he let out a breath. Now, beomgyu felt wasted but still was glad that the younger finally came and all that stopped. The pain was still there but no as much as when the younger was pounding on him like an wild animal. Beomgyu after few minutes after Taehyun.

'he must be bigger than me, shit it pains like a bitch.' he thought lying there like a dead corpse not even moving a muscle. But soon, the younger's sudden words brought him back to reality.

"We are now fuck buddies as you wanted." Taehyun said in a deep voice.

This was not the Taehyun he knew his voice, his tone, the demeanor everything seemed to have changed in matter of few minutes. But he pushed aside his thoughts and uttered,

"Fuck yeh but c-can we like s-switch." He stuttered as he was now feeling intimidated by the younger for obvious reasons. And he still wanted to fuck the younger.

Taehyun would have said yes if he was an angel. But fortunately or unfortunately for beomgyu he wasn't an angel anymore. So the new devil from hell spoke,

"Be my little bitch and obey daddy."

Beomgyu's eyes widened at the younger's words but soon gulped and turned himself as Taehyun got up to dress himself up. But beomgyu's mind was freezed by his words. 'daddy!'. "Omg what's wrong with me why am I blushing". He didnt know if this was his hidden kink or hidden desire. He wanted to say no but a part of him, the part which still prefers lust over feelings wanted to agree. Atleast he will get to kiss and taste the younger's tongue.

"O-ok." He said looking at the younger boy who was now dressed. Taehyun smirked to himself.

"Get ur ass up before Soobinie hyung comes." He stated in a firm tone before walking towards the bedroom leaving a naked, stupid, dumb boy on the couch.

Everything changed between the two boys too quickly, that it all felt like now the Tables have turned.

______

Author note:

I successfully completed 10 chapters of this book. And 'WE WILL NEVER HAPPEN' got ranked 10 th in tag TAEGYU.

Thank you all for actually reading my book. I am not a lot confident about this book. But yeh thank you for voting and commenting, it makes me write more. ❤️