chapter 12

"Now tell me, what happened?"

Soobin asked with a concern to the younger boy. After coming inside the house from the lawn, they both were sitting in the couch. Taehyun heard what the older boy asked him but stayed quiet.

"Yeonjun hyung told me that Beomgyu and you had a fight. Is this behaviour of yours got anything to do with that?"

The words that left the older boy's mouth made Taehyun alarmed as his eyes widen and his lips parted. He processed the question in his mind, didn't able to catch what the older was talking about. But still Soobin's question made the younger boy tense up. The thought of his hyung knowing about what he and Beomgyu did and will continue to do, haunted him. He always wanted his hyung to know him as a baby. Not as a pervert or a monster. His thoughts got interrupted as Soobin spoke

"Taehyunie, you can tell me anything. You know that right?"

"Hyung we had a little misunderstanding and we cleared it out. No- Nothing to worry."

He lied through his teeth with a fake smile on his lips, that made him feel horrendous. Soobin believed him, so the older boy just returned his smile, patting on his soft hair and said

"That's good Taehyunie. I'm happy that Beomgyu didn't act like a brat to you and I'm glad you guys actually made up."

With that the older got up from the couch, saying he wanted to go somewhere regarding his job and will be back in few hours.

"Don't wait for me Taehyunie. Hyung will have dinner out. You and Beomgyu order something for you both."

Soobin left the house leaving Taehyun to sit alone in the couch again. He looked around him and realised how lonely he felt the next moment Soobin went out. He's been used to having people close to him all the time. First his parents and after them its his best friends in Busan, roommates in the hostel, the poor boy always needed someone's warmth around him. Someone to talk to him. He can't stand loneliness at all. It killed him. The fear of being not to speak with anyone or being surrounded only by an erie silence always made him feel emotionally weak and frightened.

He got to the verge of crying thinking about all of this, but soon his emotions took a U-turn to the things that happened in the same couch before few hours. He felt rage, his face flamed up in an instance. Blood rushed to his face as the thought of Beomgyu came to his mind. The cold bitch played with his emotions and he wanted to return him his favour. Give him the taste of his own medicine.

He got hold of a pen and a paper from a notepad on the table in front of the couch and started writing.

If you want us to be in this shit
You better obey all this

1. I won't use honorifics to you anymore.   

2. This is to be kept a secret between the two of us only.

3. We can have sex only If I want to.

4. We are not supposed to talk about anything else even if we are around people.

5. I'm the one who'll top and don't even think about switching.

6. You can't kiss me without my permission.

7. Especially, don't you dare touch my tongue without my permission.

8. You should not boss me around or curse at me anymore.

9. You can't call me Taehyun. Call me daddy with respect you bitch.

10. If anyone of us wants this fuck buddy thing to end. This ends.

He obviously hated how rude all of this rules sounded but he knew Beomgyu deserves it. This is what you get if you only need lust. You can't expect humanly emotions in it. He heard the older boy walking down the stairs into the living room. He felt the older boy's presence beside him as Beomgyu sat.

"Taehyun, I wanted to tell yo-" He didn't want the older boy to continue

"This has a set of rules, you must follow for us to continue this shit." So he cut him off his words by throwing a sheet of paper on his face that landed on the older's lap.

He saw Beomgyu blinking his eyes a few times, and the older was silent for sometime before shouting

"What the actual fuck Taehyun!"

The younger saw him exclaimed in a shocked tone.

"Aren't your boba eyes not working anymore?. Its clearly mentioned in the rule list to not curse at me you chestnut crack head."

He said with a cold stare in his eyes. Beomgyu's boba eyes widen even more because he had never experienced the younger boy talking to him like this. But again,he shrugged it off and said

"But but I have few changes in this"

"This all seem to be a lot biased. Its all in favour of you." He said in a complaining tone with puppy eyes and unconscious pouty lips.

Taehyun slightly skipped a heart beat at the face the older boy was making but soon he gained his composure and uttered

"Yeah. That's because you were the one to ask me to be your fuck buddy. So automatically I get to choose the rules."

Taehyun didn't even know when and how he became this smart and confident.

"B-But but atleast consider-"

"Take it or leave it." He cut him off once again.

"Argh... Ok." Beomgyu said trying to sound as less irritated as possible. And he smile blushed a bit as he was missing one of this obsessions a lot so he turned to younger boy

"Uhmmm... Can I kiss you now?" Beomgyu asked the stupidest and perverted thing in his mind again as he leaned closer to the younger boy.

The younger boy wanted to say no but without his control his body started producing testosterone in rush and he stupidly leaned in for the kiss.

Afterall he can't resist his crush.

                              _________

Author note:

I can't believe this book actually hit 1k reads and even got #2 from #10 in the tag TAEGYU.

Thank you soo much for reading this❤️

Love you all