Chapter 31

"Ok let's wake them up. Yeonjunnie hyung, Soobinnie hyung... you both bring cold water from the fridge. Jay.... Baby, you bring the stereo speakers with the volume on full... Jeongin hyung and Hyunjin hyung.... you both push them off of the couch."

Kai rapped looking at them with burning passion in his eyes. The rest of the boys looked confused at him.

"TEAM! HURRY UP!"

He shouted making all of them flinch and run in their designated directions.

"Hmm.... It's good to be the one commanding."

Kai smiled to himself sheepishly.

They all got ready to attack the boys sleeping on the couch. All of them surrounded the couch with Yeonbin holding cold water bottles, Jay with stereo speakers and hyunjin, Jeongin anytime ready to flip the couch, but they wanted to take things slow so they called out their names to wake them up like normal human beings but,

"They won't budge."

Jay said looking at Kai

"So what do we do?"

They all looked at Kai, who had a determined look on his face.

"Mission on!" The second Kai said this, all hell broke loose...

"This is for playing with our Taehyunie."

Kai, Yeonjun and Soobin started drizzling the water on the boys.

"This is for leaving the poor Han and possibly cheating on him."

Hyunjin and Jeongin tilted the couch making the boys fall on the floor.

"This is for not letting us sleep in peace tonight."

Jay started playing "Frost" on the stereo speaker at full volume that made everyone plug their ears with their fingers.

"Why is this guy laughing like a maniac?"

Kai asked.

"That's Kamal from TXT, he is my favourite."

Jay giggled and Kai rolled his eyes. Meanwhile, after all the chaos happening around them the two poor boys woke up with wide eyes and they yelled in chorus.

"Wtf!!!"

"Why the fuck you guys are cuddling?"

"Are you two now in a relationship?"

"Beomgyu hyung! how could you play with Taehyunie?"

"Felix! How could you cheat on the poor boy Han?"

Everyone kept throwing questions at the confused boys until they opened their mouths.

"WE WHAT?"

"Can you guys stop coming to conclusions?"

Beomgyu said looking at each of them one by one.

"We talked things out, but we aren't a thing now."

Felix stood up as he said that and giving a hand for Beomgyu to get up.

"I haven't slept properly for many days, so I dozed off."

Beomgyu gave them a tired look and Felix finished his sentence with annoyance.

"And I drifted off to sleep holding him."

It took a solid two minutes for everyone to understand and process the information and in chorus, they asked,

"That's it?"

"THAT'S IT!"

Felix and Beomgyu yelled crossing their hands.

"Sorry guys!"

Yeonjun initiated and the other boys nodded their heads like puppies.

"It's alr-"

Felix didn't complete his words when Beomgyu spoke.

"Where is Taehyun-ah?"

Beomgyu noticed that the younger boy was missing in the room and his heart immediately starting thumping in fear. After asking the question he looked at Yeonjun and Soobin and both of them were looking at each other in nervousness.

"Wait. Where is Hannie?"

Now it's Jeongin and Hyunjin's turn to get nervous.

"This is exactly why we woke you guys up."

Beomgyu and Felix turned to Kai who was struggling to talk.

"They-"

"They may or may not have gone disappeared."

"THEY WHAT?"

For the second time, Felix and Beomgyu yelled in chorus.

"For odi's sake, we should all stop shouting like this."

Soobin rolled his eyes and Yeonjun questions him.

"You are right, but odi who?"

"It's my future hedgehog pet."

Yeonjun nodded

"Oh."

"Wait future what!"

"Hyung, cut it out, we need to find them."

Beomgyu quickly cut Yeonjun off and the other boys started chuckling.

"Han said he wanted to go to the park."

Jeongin finally said something useful and Kai added to his information.

"Wait Taehyun always goes to the park when he is upset."

"That's true."

They all agreed and something clicked in Jay's brain.

"Hold up! That means- there is a high chance that both of you can find your love of life in the same place because there is only one park around this surrounding!"

"Bingo"

"You are right."

They all agreed once again. Surprisingly their shitty day feels like it's gonna come to an end and all of then felt like thanking the god's above.

"What are we waiting for?"

Beomgyu looked at Felix and they both exchanged a smile before dashing out of the house. Other boys huffed a breath in relief and Kai turned dramatically towards them and asked,

"So, is it a happy ending?!"

_____

Author note:

You thought I will update after one month right? lmao I need to finish this book because I am excited about my next taegyu fic ❤