Chapter 34

"Pink looks pathetic on you, Kang Taehyun!"

said Beomgyu with a smile. Taehyun's eyes went wide and he felt 'Deja vu'

Taehyun was all furious minutes ago, but when he heard those same words coming from Beomgyu, he couldn't help but reminiscent his past sufferings, he felt terrible.

Beomgyu saw the sudden change in emotion on his face and quickly pulled him closer by clutching the collar of his sweater.

"Don't you dare get all sad and moody now?"

He said in a stern voice, but not in a rude way.

"I h-hate seeing you s-sad."

Beomgyu uttered in a quiet voice, which almost came out like a whisper as he bought their faces close to each other, and took one of his hands to caress the younger's cheek, while the other hand found its way to intertwine with Taehyun's hand. He kept looking at Taehyun's every inch of his face in pure adoration. This action calmed down Taehyun, though he was a bit nervous and they started having a whisper like a conversation.

"What do you expect when you say things like this?"

"What things?"

"Like, h-homophobic things."

"Do you know what I meant by that?"

Beomgyu now understood that the younger boy had gotten a wrong idea and he needs to prove him wrong so in a swift move he pulled by holding his shoulder and removed his sweater in one go.

"W-What are you-

"Shhh-"

"I was an idiot, wasn't I?" He crumpled the sweater and threw it in one corner like a ball.

"You think I said this to you to hurt your feelings? How- How could I?"

Taehyun got confused.

"Maybe not just pink, Taehyun ah, any cloth will look pathetic on you because....my motive was to see your skin!"

He caressed his cheek once again but this time they got even closer, each other's hot breath mingling as one.

"Ok! I admit it, I was.... always attracted to you." He confessed as he kept one of his hands on Taehyun's bare shoulder and the other hand was busy trailing from the younger's neck to chest.

"Soft skin!"

He then rested his hand on the younger's chest and looked him in the eyes.

"Your heart is beating fast, Taehyun-ah!"

Taehyun didn't answer, he just looked down. Beomgyu blinked once as if something came to his mind all of a sudden so he questioned,

"How long you liked me?"

"Huh!"

That was a sudden question, Taehyun thought, but slowly he answered.

"For a very long time."

Beomgyu smiled and cupped Taehyun's face with both his hands and he scooted closer.

"You look beautiful."

"We are in a homophobic country."

This perplexed Beomgyu and he knitted his eyebrows. What was the reason? Taehyun is stupid, so he started speaking nonsense maybe he couldn't trust the other boy being nice to him all of a sudden, but Beomgyu didn't budge because he quickly understood what game the younger was playing. He could sense evilness in the younger's voice.

"Hmm. So?" He pulled Taehyun closer by his shoulders.

"Things could go wrong."

"Hmm. So?" He pulled him even more closer.