chapter 5

"I hope you get what I mean. Otherwise things can go a lot dirty "

Beomgyu said in a threatening tone emphasizing on the word 'lot' as he had his teeth clenched with flaming eyes.

"What the fuck Gyu. Stop it or I'll come home and beat ur ass up"

Yeonjun was getting overly annoyed by his best friend's brother right now. He knew him since he was practically a baby because they were family friends. So he was trying hard not to snap at the boy.

"So you have choosen death! HAHAHA"
Beomgyu laughed like a maniac after saying that.

"Damn this kid!. I guess you watched lord of rings recently. But stop being a brat Gyu. I'm tired of-"

Beomgyu cut him saying

" Please hyung. Please please pleaseeeeee. I'll help you with proposing to Soobin."

he basically was pleading him right now but minutes back he was threatening him saying he'll expose the older's crush on Soobin to everyone.

"First of all, it's Soobin hyung for you bish and second of all, I'm not a coward like most of you here. I'll go confess to him myself when time comes. I give zero shit to all the homophobic assholes around me and you knew that well."

Yeonjun dead-panned making beomgyu feel embarrassed as he knew very well about his Jun hyung and he still decided  to take the violence route. That's why beomgyu started pleading to him pathetically. There was a silence from the younger side so Yeonjun spoke again

"Ok now stop pouting. But tell me exactly why you want only my Binnie bun to be out of your house today?"

Yeonjun asked as he was very confused why the younger wanted him to take only Soobin out today.

"That's exactly why because... I want only my hyunie hon alone at our house today."

"Oh well that shit rhymed. B-But wait. YOUR HYUNIE AS IN OUR TAEHYUN ?!!!"

Yeonjun nearly started shouting right now.

"NOW DON'T TELL ME YOU LIKE HIM OR ANYTHING GYU. I THOUGHT YOU WERE STRAIGHT !"

"Hyung stop shouting. I thought me and kai were the only loud ones here. And yes obviously I am straight."

Beomgyu said rubbing his forehead.

"Yes kai. I'll fetch kai to pick you up and toss you on the floor instead of the cushion this time if you don't tell me the truth."

Yeonjun was now very curious to know the younger's plan because he very well knew that Beomgyu is straight. And heck he had himself seen him with different girls. Meanwhile, Beomgyu got honestly scared by the older's words as he knew kai was indeed capable of doing that.

"Hyung that's because uh-h something happened between the two of us last night and I need to talk it out with him"

"Something ! Talk it out ! Did you guys had a fight or something?. I swear to god choi beomgyu if I knew you hurted Taehyun I'll fucking kill you."

Yeonjun blurted out because he always had a soft spot for the doe eyed boy even if he gets to see him only when the younger visits Soobin and that was not very often still he considered him like his little brother.

"What's with everyone protecting Kang Taehyun ?"

Beomgyu thought in his mind but shrugged it off and said

"Hyung yes we did have a fight. But I didn't hurt him and even I do care about him that's why I wanted to talk it out with him."

Beomgyu tried soo hard to sound as genuine as possible. And he succeeded in making the older believe him.

"O- ok well in that case, I guess it will be good if you make up with him." Yeonjun uttered in a warm-hearted tone."

"Yeh. It will be good if I make out- make up with him" Beomgyu stuttered embarrassingly.

"You and your stutter. Ok I'll come pick only Binnie up. But it's your duty to keep Taehyun at home obviously I can't tell the poor boy to not come. It would be very mean."

Yeonjun said as a matter of fact.

"Ok hyung. I'll take care of that. Thank you soo much." Beomgyu uttered happily before ending the call.

" What's up with him thanking me and all. Bish never does that something's slightly off." Yeonjun thought to himself as he got out of Kai's room. He came to his house to pick him up and then go to Soobin's.

"Hyuka get ready fast. Its only three of us going to the theatre today. Beomgyu wants Taehyun at home to make out - uhm sorry make up with him or something."

"Wha- make out! Hyung did he really confused make up and make out ?" Kai laughed and asked yeonjun.

"Yeah he did. Maybe he was not paying attention to what he spoke."

"Hyung do you think Choi Beomgyu will get his words wrongly. I think he is upto something because early in the morning Taehyun called me and was about to say something that happened between him and Gyu hyung last night but he stopped himself." Kai and Taehyun were really good friends as they both are in same age.

"Don't worry kai. Both of them are important to us especially the doe eyed kid but we should give them some time. Maybe they did have a fight. If anything goes wrong we will all figure it out." He assured him.

Meanwhile, Taehyun was getting excited over what to wear to the outing. Soobin was in another room getting dressed up. Taehyun heard footsteps approaching.

"Soobinie hyung I really like this crop top. Do you think I look good in pink." He giggled like a little kid and turned around. Soon his adorable smile slowly started to fade away.

"Pink looks pathetic on you Kang Taehyun."