chapter 16

Beomgyu groaned in his sleep and woke up with a sharp pain in his hand because he had it folded weirdly all night. He immediately rolled off from the younger boy who he slept on.

"Oh my god. I'm soo heavy, I hope he's ok."

Beomgyu thought as he realised that he's been sleeping on top of the poor boy all night. He tried to wake up the younger.

"Taehyun! Wake up."

Taehyun didn't open his eyes but suddenly grabbed the older boy and he pulled him into a hug. Beomgyu was got off guard.

"Why are you awake?" Taehyun asked in a morning raspy voice.

"I have been sleeping on top of you all night. Isn't your body paining." The older boy questioned with curiosity.

"It does but not too much." The younger groaned tightening his arms around the blonde.

"I'm sorry." Beomgyu pouted.

"Shut up and go to sleep." The younger boy pulled the duvet on top of them.

Beomgyu's phone went off suddenly grabbing his attention. He quickly removed the duvet ans rolled over the bed reaching the side tabel to pick his phone up.

"Hello who is this?" He asked and waited for the response but the other person remained silent. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion wondering who's calling him at this early morning.

"Hello!"

By now Taehyun woke up and turned towards the older boy with face full of curiosity.

"Uhm... Hi Beom" the other person spoke hesitantly. Beomgyu's eyes got widened at once as he recognised the voice of the person right away.

"H-Hi Ryujin? It's been a while." He spoke now looking at Taehyun who had a unreadable expression on his face.

"Yeah. I-I thought we could meet somewhere. I have something to tell you." Ryujin said with an awkward giggle.

Beomgyu got very confused and but still he agreed to meet the girl where she wanted and declined the call.

"Who is it?"  The younger boy was now sitting on his bed expecting an answer from the older.

"My ex-girlfriend." Beomgyu said in a relaxed demeanour making the younger boy's stomach twist up with a weird sensation. But what the older said after made him feel like throwing up then and there.

"Maybe we're gonna patch up again or something. I don't know." Beomgyu uttered giggling like an idiot.

"I made a terrible mistake thinking about loving this idiot. I wish he'll stay a cold hearted loner bitch-" 

Taehyun continued to curse at the older boy in his mind. He was soo pure as an angel to feel pity for him. He came to a conclusion that 'you can't straighten a dog's tail' 'well in this case, a pit rat's tail.'
He thought to himself and quickly got up from the bed to leave downstairs.

Beomgyu watched him leave the room and felt a bit weird as he was expecting the younger boy to atleast give him a hug or a kiss before he went down. He felt sorry for telling the younger boy that he would patch up with Ryujin. He pouted to himself, scratching his forehead.

"Whatever. As if we are in a relationship."

He thought consoling himself.

"Good morning Taehyunie. Thank god my brother didn't eat you." Soobin said with a laugh.

"Hyung. Stop saying that. I don't like It." Taehyun didn't like anything that has to do with the blonde so he spoke in a stern voice making Soobin turn from his kitchen work to the younger boy.

"What happened. You don't sound good?" He questioned with genuine concern.

"Nothing hyung. Where is hyuka and Yeonjunie hyung?" Taehyun tried to change the topic because he know very well if he didn't save himself now, Soobin will never stop questioning.

"They left early. Kai's mother wanted him to come home early and Yeonjun said he would drop him." Soobin explained as Taehyun kept nodding his head in understanding.

"And I have something very important to tell you Taehyun." Soobin said gaining full attention from the younger boy and he nodded in approval.

"Me and Yeonjun hyung are going to Jeju for a couple of days. This is regarding a photoshoot, we both got offered from a big modeling agency."

As words left Soobin's mouth, the younger boy's heart kept racing because he sensed where this was going. But despite his misery, he was very happy for the two older boys.

"Wow. That's great hyung. I- I am really happy for your both."

Uttering these words Taehyun felt as if he is congratulating the boys for their engagement or something. Soobin smiled at the younger boy and said something that made the younger boy's heart clench.

"I guess by now you know that you'll be staying with our pit rat."

                                 _____

Author's note:

Wattpad is messing with my update notifications. Make sure you read the previous chapter.