chapter 22

"I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA KILL JAY FOR BRINGING ALCOHOL THE WRONG TIME."

"WHAT IF MY BROTHER DIES?"

"I DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE."

Soobin kept screaming the same things over and over again until Yeonjun couldn't take it anymore. Because a few minutes ago, they got a call from Jay that he and kai couldn't find the blonde yet but they are still looking for him. This news made Soobin go insane.

"I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.I-I CAN SOMETIMES CALL HIM A PIT RAT."

"B-BUT I DO LOVE MY PIT RAT SO MUCH."

"I WANNA GO SEOUL RIGHT NOW HYUNG."

Yeonjun took a deep breath and closed his eyes, he couldn't keep hearing the same damn things repeatedly.

"Binnie, I love you a lot and all but I can't listen to this anymore. Give me a break." He said as he rubbed his forehead.

"NO YOU DON'T UNDERS- WHAT!"

"Stop shouting. What 'what'?"

Yeonjun didn't notice that he just confessed to the younger boy but Soobin stood stupified once he processed the words that left the older's mouth.

"What did you say?"

"I told you to shut up."

"No. Before that, what did you say."

Now, Yeonjun furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and thought back at what he said and soon he bit his lips as realisation hit him hard.

"Uh- that I need a break from listening to you, I guess." He tried to play it off.

"I hate you."

"Why? What happen?" Yeonjun started to panic as he thought he messed up high time. Even he didn't want to confess to the younger boy like this. What is more haunting for him was that the fear of getting rejected by him.

"I ALWAYS WANTED YOU TO PROPOSE TO ME IN THE MOST ROMANTIC AND DRAMATIC WAY, NOT WHEN MY BROTHER IS MISSING AND WHEN I'M OUT OF MY MIND."

Soobin cried out in the most theatrical way possible and rapped everything that he had in his mind. Yeonjun stood there with his eyes open wide like saucers. He couldn't control his overflowing different emotions all at once.

"W-What-"

"You spoiled it Hyung. I hate you."

"Oh my God Binnie-" Yeonjun couldn't help but to smile a little. But soon the situation they are in right now, got him back to reality.

"Uhm... You never heard anything from me, ok? And we'll go to Seoul now. It takes 4 hours to reach there on road. Don't worry, Gyu will be alright."

Yeonjun know that the first thing they have to do is to find Beomgyu. The younger looked down at his feet, slowly the sorrowful thought of how is brother doing came back to his mind.

"Hmm o-okay."

_____

"How is he?" Felix asked in a soft tone.

"Worst."

Jeongin and Hyunjin went to Felix's house immediately after they heard the news about Beomgyu going missing. Jay and Kai couldn't find him so they tried to see if he was with Jeonjin. This made Jeongin devastated and extremely angry at Felix as he know that he is the sole reason for whatever the mental trauma his best friend is going through now, even it was years ago.

"He went missing."

Jeongin said with a straight face, trying to control his emotions as they were at Felix's house and he didn't want to create a scene.