Chapter 8

"It's been a while we spent some time together other than for work, like just the two of us. I hope Kai's having a good time with his boyfriend"

Soobin said as he took a sip from his coffee. Soobin and Yeonjun went to the movies before coming to a nearby cafe. Soobin needed his dose of caffeine soo bad.

"Yeah I do too. And I know right binnie bun... I know you like being with me, like just the two of us."

Yeonjun stated in his usual flirty tone. He always flirts with the younger boy now that he got used to it. But Soobin doesn't know that he only does this with him and not with everybody else because he was in denial about his feelings for the older. Soobin gave him a small smile although he bit back a blush but quickly he spoke about something else that popped up in his mind out of nowhere.

"Hyung, I wanted to ask you that back when we were at home, you said something about Beomgyu and Taehyun having something to talk about. What did you meant by it."

Soobin asked with a curious face. Soon Yeonjun face changed as he thought whether to tell him or not. Seeing this expression from the older,Soobin spoke again

"Hyung, Did I miss something?"

Now, Yeonjun got alarmed by the younger's concerned voice so he decided to tell him.

"Binnie, Its just that before I came to your place to pick you up Gyu rang and told me that he had a fight with Taehyun and he needs to talk it out with him."

Obviously he didn't tell the younger that his brother threatened him that'll he'll expose his crush. Once Yeonjun finished his sentence, Soobin's eyes grew up double the eyes and he howled

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY FOUGHT. I WAS LITERALLY WITH THEM EVERY MINUTE( he thought so!) HOW COULD THAT PIT RAT FIGHT WITH TAEHYUNIE."

"Woah now Binnie call down.I know that you'll never let anything bad happen to Taehyunie and we all know how much of a brat is our Gyu but still we should give them some time but obviously if anything goes wrong we'll sort that out." Yeonjun said as he put his hand on the younger's hand and slightly patted it to comfort him.

"Yes my brother is a brat. I don't know if my parents just took him from a trashcan."

He spoke like he was rapping the whole thing and paused, letting out a breathe before uttering

"But I do love my little brother. I can't help it but get angry on him if he does something stupid like this. And as for Taehyunie...he trailed.
"Hyung, you know right that he was a only child. His parents despite being rich raised him soo humbly, he is such a pure soul. I always wanted to protect him like a baby he is. That is the reason I look forward to his vacations to have him back here. I-I can't let my bratty brother hurt him at any cost."

He said as his eyes filling with pure love and concern for the younger boy.

"We'll take care of that Binnie, I promise." Yeonjun assured him with soft smile.

_______

"K-kai I think the devil is back from hell."

"I have something important to do. Hyuka, I'll call you later."

"Yeh yeh, beat the shit outta him for leaving you alone tynnie."

Kai squealed in excitement before the call ended and Taehyun got up from the couch as the older boy entered the living room walking straight up into the room and he did not notice the younger sitting on the couch. Taehyun had all of his anger bottled up inside him for a long time that now he bursted out

"Do you think you are God, what the fuck did I do to you. For what you've have been basically bullying me all along. How the fucking fuck you can leave me alone just like that, You don't know anything about keeping your word. Do you?"

He didn't really meant all of the words he spoke. He still deep down knew very well that he still had feelings for the older boy despite everything that he did. but couldn't help it as he got soo much scared of being left alone in that big house.

He yelled at him but he could not look at the older boy's face because he had his back turned towards him as he was heading to the bedroom.

Beomgyu got startled by the sudden voice. He was about to go into the room where the younger was sleeping before, hoping to see him there. But after hearing the younger's words he halted his steps immediately. He had a long deep conversation with his best friends and after that soo many emotions were playing with his mind. For some reason, the blonde's face was looking as if he had cried a while back, losing all of its colours. He stood there stupified with his eyes tired and mouth unable to move. This made the younger boy flame up in anger as he thought the older was again being a brat to him by not answering him and just standing there. So now he furiously shouted at older boy with the honorifics long gone.

"SPEAK THE FUCK UP CHOI BEOMGYU."