chapter 33

Beomgyu watched Taehyun getting farther away from him as each second passed. Felix was shouting something but he couldn't hear a thing because only one thought kept running on his mind.

'My baby is going away from me!'

Boy! It hits him now, hits him like a truck and He can feel it, this shit hurts like a bitch and he knows what exactly it is!

'love'

The days when he kept asking everyone around him about it, the days when he used to be hella confused with what kind of emotions he was feeling towards Taehyun. How wrong was he to think all of that was just lust!

Stupidity at its finest.

It's more than that, it'd more than whatever he felt with Felix during his high school days.
he realised what the fuck is love and how fucking much he loves Taehyun. The cliche story of realising the importance of something only when you lose it or in the verge of losing it.

And is he going to lose Taehyun now?

"Beomgyu!! Do you even hear me?"

Felix shouted but is that Beomgyu talking to him like that?

"I'll get my baby, you get yours." Beomgyu said.

No more lixie, he knows his priority too, duh!

"Uhm! What?"

Beomgyu left a confused and shocked Felix behind as he walked forward, scratch that, he ran towards Taehyun and whatever he did, he certainly will regret it tomorrow but at this instant, it felt right.

"Hey-y What the fuck? Leave me alone!"

Taehyun was utterly shocked by the sudden action of two strong arms pulling him from behind and once he knew its Beomgyu, a tiny part of him felt happy that he came after him but he would never admit that, on the contrary, a very big egoistic part of him wanted to yell at the latter, so he did but immediately felt his legs take off from the ground as he was being lifted and tossed over Beomgyu's shoulder.

"Y-You! Pit rat!! PUT ME DOWN!"

Everything is happening in a blink of an eye. Too fast!

He resisted telling him to leave him as he kept throwing tiny punches on Beomgyu's back which would have probably felt like a little massage.

"No, I am not gonna be a dumb protagonist and lose you again. You gonna listen to what I have got to say."

Beomgyu can't believe he is saying all this, he blamed his instincts.

His instincts to protect what's his.

"Han!" Taehyun yelled looking at the other short boy who was very much confused and stood there like a statue after witnessing all the commotion.

"That's Felix's problem."

Beomgyu did power walking and soon left the park along with Taehyun.

Han was flabbergasted but what shocked him more is when he turned back, he saw Felix running to him and then he

Kissed him!

Shock! Hands trembling!

"L-Lexie!"

"This is me getting my baby back!"

Felix said as tears stained his face with a sheepish smile on his lips and he slowly held the other boy close to him.

"I'm sorry Hannie"

He understood his mistake of not considering the feelings of his boyfriend, his sweet, unique angel. The fact that the angel was ready to go with another stranger hit him hard like a truck, and that's when he knew, he screwed up. That feeling made Felix run to Han and kiss him, make him feel important again, to make him his.

Han's eyes softened and he holded Felix's cheeks as he nodded, which clearly meant he accepted his apology.

Their personal time got disturbed by a honk from a car that pulled closer to the park.

"Come on you too, get in!"

"You both wanna go home, don't you?"

"It looks like it will rain soon, don't want to get caught under thunders now, do we?"

That was Jeongin and Hyunjin, the boys smiled at each other before getting into the car and it drove off.

_____

Taehyun kept struggling for few minutes but once he understood that the older boy is not gonna let him down, he stopped struggling.

It was a quite walk to their house, when they reached, Beomgyu saw the locked door and Yeonjun's car was nowhere to be found, seems like Soobin, Yeonjun, Hueningkai and Jay did as they promised which is to leave the house alone to Beomgyu and Taehyun for them to sort things out.

Beomgyu smiled and took his spare house keys to enter the living room all while carrying Taehyun in his shoulders.

Beomgyu was about to bring the younger on his feet, but that's when he saw the couch.

Where everything started.

He carried Taehyun and placed him on the couch, the younger boy kept quiet for a while but then broke the silence.

"What are you gonna talk about?"

Taehyun asked with irritation but got surprised with what he heard next.

"Taehyun ah!" Beomgyu exclaimed.

"Y-you You wearing... Pink?!"

Taehyun got confused. Yes, he is wearing a pink fluffy sweater, because it's cold outside and about the color choice, he just picked it randomly.

Wait! He remembers it now, the other day when Beomgyu said he looked pathetic wearing something pink, it was such an ignorant homophobic comment from the older boy, It hurt him, he remembers it, was Beomgyu gonna apologise for it now?

He better apo-

"Pink looks pathetic on you, Kang Taehyun!"

said Beomgyu with a smile. Taehyun's eyes went wide and he felt 'deja vu'