Chapter 26

"Hyung, we literally didn't sleep tonight."

Yeonjun, Soobin and Jay were now seated on a bed in one of the rooms in the house with their sleepy eyes forcibly opened like an owl's, that room is still away from the living room where they left Beomgyu with Felix. They couldn't stay on the lawn because it was freezing cold outside and they also decided not to sleep because to keep a watch on the blonde, not literally but they tried to eavesdrop. After some time they couldn't hear anything that the two boys were talking. So, they started to zone out. The older boys were looking so much lost in their thoughts for a very long time and the air was getting thick around them so the younger boy decided to perk up a conversation. still not getting the reply, he decided to cry out loud to catch their attention.

"JUN AND BIN HYUNGGG! CAN YOU BOTH EVEN HEAR MEEE?"

"Shhh, yes and I bet Hyuka is fast asleep with Taehyunie."

Yeonjun replied after he shushed the younger for being loud while Soobin was still in thoughts.

"Can I go upstairs and cuddle with them?"

Yeonjun laughed at Jay's comment and assured him that they will all go to sleep once Beomgyu and the stranger done talking. The mentioning of the two boys made Soobin jolt back to reality and finally open up.

"That weird guy and my pit rat haven't come out yet. GOD, I SWEAR TO GOD IF HE HURT MY LITTLE BROTHER I'L-"

"Shh- Binnie, lower your voice, it's early in the morning."

Soobin become silent when Yeonjun shushed him, but with an eye roll.

"I don't think they are still talking, it is very silent."

Yeonjun said noticing the silence around with a confused look on his face.

"Yeah, but WHO IS HE?"

Soobin couldn't stop thinking about who is that strange rude person and what he has to do with his little brother.

"he must be his ex or something?"

"Hyung, Gyu is straight as a spaghetti."

Soobin replied to Yeonjun's assumption but both of them immediately turned their gaze towards the younger boy who was suddenly laughing like he just heard a joke after decades.

"Yeah yeah, straight as a cooked spaghetti."

"What?" They both asked with confusion. Jay stopped laughing when he decided to tell something serious to his hyungs. He swallowed before uttering.

"Hyung. I need to tell you both something."

"Taehyunie... He started

The older boys got even more confused as to why Taehyun is being brought into this topic.

"TaehyunieandBeomgyuHyungareFuckbuddies." Jay said in one breathe earning a gasp from the older boys as their eyes grew wide and they both yelled in coordination.

"T-THEY ARE WHAT?!!!!!"

_____

Morning light seeped in the room through the windows making the sleeping boy wince in discomfort to the sudden brightness. He groaned and shifted his position a couple of times before giving up. Taehyun fluttered his eyes open but immediately closed it once again because of the harsh light. Soon his hands started roaming on the sides of the mattress in search of a certain someone.

A small smile crept on his lips when he felt the other boy's presence near him. He moved a bit more closer to the other boy and hugged him as he kept his head on the boy's chest. His happiness got heightened to the maximum when he felt two arms securely wrapping around him. 'What a relaxing and beautiful way to start your day' he thought to himself and snuggled closer.