chapter 13

"Soobinie hyung, where is beomgyu hyung?"

Kai asked looking around the house, as the boys were unpacking and arranging the food boxes on the floor that he and Yeonjun bought for their movie night.

"Must be in his room, hibernating."

Soobin said motioning his head to the direction of Beomgyu's room in the upstairs. Taehyun looked up from his work, getting perked up by the mention of the ex-devil's name.

"Taehyunie, go call my pit rat of a brother." Soobin said in a mocking tone.

"What? What's up with you always calling him a pit rat, Binnie?." Yeonjun asked giggling.

"I don't know. It annoys him, so I like it." Soobin said laughing out loudly.

"Why watch a movie, when we can watch Tom and Jerry in live action. Taehyunie, go call Beomgyu hyung. It'll be fun."

Kai added. Now all the boys started laughing except for Taehyun. He pulled a poker face as he got up and went upstairs to fetch Soobin's pit rat.

He knocked the door and waited. A sleepy bear opened the door, who was rubbing his right eye with the back of his paw like clutched hand with pouty lips using his left hand to open the door. Taehyun instantly felt soft with the older boy's appearance but that instantly got hard with the blonde's words

"Hey there my fuck buddy! I'm tired let's do it tomorrow."

"I'm least interested. Soobinie hyung wanted you downstairs, we were gonna watch a movie." Taehyun said scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh. His gay friends are here!." Beomgyu exclaimed and regretted his words instantly.

"Oh my god. Good that Yeonjun hyung isn't here, he would have kicked my ass."

Beomgyu can be homophobic but he isn't dumb enough to mess with Choi Yeonjun. Taehyun rolled his eyes.

"In my eyes, you are the most gayest person I have ever met. Why don't you agree?"

"Shut up Taehyun. I'm straight."

"Yeah. You're straight as your boba head."

"What? You can't-"

"I can and get your ass downstairs. NOW."

He commanded the older boy and turned to open the door but was stopped by two arms around his waist, holding him tightly all of a sudden.

"What now?"

Taehyun asked in an annoyed tone before the older put his head on the younger's shoulder and begun to speak in a singing manner.

"Uhmmm. I was wondering... if I should call you ~daddy~ in front of everyone too ! ."

Taehyun felt his body heat up in seconds but he tried to ignore it.

"You can call me 'Taehyun' around others."

"Ok daddy."

Beomgyu said in a seductively alluring voice that made the younger boy bit his lips and gulp. But he didn't liked the way he felt so, he turned towards Beomgyu removing the older boy's hands from his waist.

"I know why you are doing this. Stop teasing me." He threatened

"Orelse?" Beomgyu teased again. Wrong move. The younger gave him a smirk as he raised one of his eyebrows.

"Woah woah what happened? Why are you carrying him on your shoulder Taehyunie?"

Yeonjun asked as the three boys saw how the younger boy lifted the blonde on his shoulder and Beomgyu was hissing and purring like a kitten.

"He was being a brat." Taehyun said throwing the elder boy on the couch.

"Ouch-" beomgyu whined

"Is it even a surprise now?" Soobin mocked and everyone started giggling but the blonde boy pouted.

All the five boys got settled for their movie night. With yeonjun and Soobin sitting on the carpeted floor and kai, Taehyun and Beomgyu took their place on the couch with Taehyun in the centre.

They put on the movie and started watching it while eating snacks and suddenly Beomgyu got all of the three boy's attention by squealing.

"Taehyun! pass me the Cola Taehyun, also Taehyun, please open the lid for me Taehyun. Thank you Taehyun."

Beomgyu spoke emphasizing the younger boy's name each time he uttered it. Everyone turned their heads towards the blonde with 'What the fuck is wrong with you' look.

Beomgyu wanted to take revenge for throwing him on the couch.

"Why the fuck you're using his name these many times and he is right beside you." Soobin huffed in annoyance and kai giggled at his remark.

Beomgyu looked at Taehyun raising his eyebrows in a teasing way and the younger exactly knew what the older boy was upto.

"Oh ok so I guess I can call you d-" Beomgyu begun speaking.

"No no you can't call me dork." Taehyun cut him off panicking to cover up what the older boy was about to say.

Yeonjun got beyond annoyed by the younger boys so he interrupted them.

"Enough kids. Here beomgyu, your cola. Now let's all watch the movie for heaven's sake."

Only if he knew what the pit rat was planning next.

                                  _____

Author's  note:

                    Got back on track!💗

                    You can expect daily

       updates from now on💗