Chapter 28

A\N: please read at least the last 3 chapters to get the hang of the story( I'm sure y'all forgot ) I'm sorry

Taehyun felt awfully comfortable in the arms of this stranger boy. He hated this because the thought of how much desperate he was for physical affection came to his mind and it disgusted him. He tried pulling away from the boy but the sleeping squirrel didn't let him go and he kept mumbling something.

Taehyun decided to give close attention to what the boy was muttering and his eyes grew wider when he heard a certain name roll from the boy's tongue.

"I'm sorry for not being your Beomie."

"Don't leave me lexie."

The boy started to whimper in his arms as his tears dropped on Taehyun's neck causing a tickling sensation to rise. He felt confused as to why he is hearing Beomgyu's name but then shrugged it off thinking it could be someone else, not every Beomie is Beomgyu.

"Hey, see I'm not Le- uhm yeah Lexie, look at me."

He shook the boy multiple times but the latter didn't budge and kept mumbling incoherent words. After a minute of struggle, he managed to wake up the boy.

"Le- oh wh who are y-you?"

Han asked with a shocked expression on his face as he started to feel frightened.

"What? Oh, you didn't realise this the whole time you were clinging on to me like a baby koala?" Taehyun unintentionally yelled.

"I- No, why are you shouting? Y-You're scaring me."

Taehyun's eyes widen as he saw tears pooling in the older boy's eyes. He cursed himself in his mind for shouting at the boy unnecessarily.

"Uhh, I can't mm b-breathe."

Now Taehyun grew anxious because he knew exactly what the boy was experiencing.

"Oh no-no-no. Omg, you're getting a panic attack. What do I do?" he looked as if searching for something.

"Ok. Hey, look at me it's just your imagination now close your eyes and concentrate on- "

He contemplated for a second but said it nevertheless.

"Concentrate on my heartbeat."

Taehyun took the boy's hand and kept it close to his chest.

"Hmm. O-ok" Han closed his eyes.

"Now take a deep breath."

"You okay?"

"I guess." Han said and Taehyun huffed out a breath in relief.

"I could still hear your heartbeat," Han uttered looking at Taehyun's chest and the latter got confused.

"Huh? How?"

"I don't know but unlike the clock's ticking sound, your heartbeats are comforting."

He said as he blinked his eyes several time looking into Taehyun's eyes. For the first time in his life, Han felt comfortable around someone who is not Felix.

"Oh. You're strange."

Taehyun couldn't think about anything else.

"Anyways why are you here?"

"I wanted to go to the park but I got lost. I'm bad at remembering places."

"Oh, the park that's near here! I can take you there uhm-" Taehyun said it faster than he processed it in his mind and felt embarrassed for sounding this eager. He bit his lips.

"I-If you want me to."

"I see why not."

Han gave him a genuine smile showing off his puffed squirrel cheeks. For a hot moment Taehyun thought the other boy looked more like a squirrel than himself.

They both got up from the stone bench and started walking towards the park hand in hand without their knowledge.

_____

After Taehyun left him Huening Kai was contemplating whether to go down or not. He waited for some minutes but decides to go downstairs as he didn't like being alone. especially when his boyfriend and hyungs are downstairs.

He kept walking the stairs to reach the living room. He stopped in his tracks when he saw something he wasn't prepared for at all. He had his jaw hung low and wondered if Taehyun got to see this too. With that thought, he searched the living room and the connected kitchen for the said male but he saw no trace of him.

He started walking towards the room where he believed his hyungs and boyfriend will be but he was stopped by a knock on the door. In a few steps, he reached to the doorknob and opened it to reveal a sweaty, panting
couple.

"What happened to you both?"

"We were looking for Han he got lost."

Jeongin answered looking completely exhausted. Both Hyunjin and Jeongin couldn't find Han anywhere so they decided to go back.

"Han? Who?"

"Felix's boyfriend."

Kai got shocked when he heard this information which made the couple look at each other in confusion.

"What happened?"

"He has a boyfriend? Then what the hell is he doing with Beomgyu hyung?"

"Doing what?"

"See for yourself."

Kai pulled Jeongin inside the house to the living room near the couch followed by Hyunjin.

"Oh. My. God"

Hyunjin uttered in pure shock at the sight and asked

"Did we do a mistake bringing Felix here?"

"Let's wait for them to clarify this"

Jeongin uttered in anger looking at Felix and Beomgyu as he glared holes through their heads with his intense stare. The fact that Felix betraying the pure, innocent soul like Han made him furious.

_________

Author 's Note:

I'm sorry for getting lost. I haven't been doing great these days. I promise I'll update quicker.